Helpful Resource I Made

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
YouCantTouchThis
Kimahri

Helpful Resource I Made

Post by YouCantTouchThis »

Hey all, so I wanted to let yall know that I made something to help you all to practice quizbowl in an easier and more realistic way.

I have made an Alexa skill that gives high school level quizbowl questions from categories that you can choose. You can 'buzz' midway to answer.

There are thousands of questions so you don't have to worry about repeating questions.

This is a much more realistic way of practicing.

You can enable the skill here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088T64CGL/re ... lls&sr=1-1

If yall like it, a rating is greatly appreciated.
====================================================================================
Instructions:
Say open scholastic bowl to open the skill
You will then be prompted for the category you would like to practice in.
- Categories
History
Science
Humanities
Philosophy
You will then start to get questions. Once you know the answer say "Alexa is it {your answer}"
Note: Make sure to say Alexa before answering or it won't be picked up.
If you get it right it will tell you and if you get it wrong it will tell you the answer.
You can then continue or stop.
Once you end it it will tell you your score
Enjoy!
(Be careful with your inflection, for example if you saw a word and its picked up as having an extra letter or some extra syllables it will be marked wrong)
====================================================================================
If you have any issues with the skill you can pm me on reddit or contact me at [email protected]

User was reminded to enable a signature - Mgmt.
Gaurish Lakhanpal[Stevenson]