The Disney+ Set: First Edition

Everything related to trash tournaments, including announcements, results, and discussion, goes here.
Lakeland Scholar Bowl
Kimahri

The Disney+ Set: First Edition

Post by Lakeland Scholar Bowl »

In honor of the Disney+ app sending us down a rabbit hole of MCU and Star Wars and the like, we (my wife and I) wrote a set!!:

This set is written in the style of NAQT A-sets (power marked, but no more than 4 lines), with 3 part bonuses for each question. These are half-packets (10 tossups/10 bonuses) with an extra question bank of tossups and bonuses in case replacements are needed.

The question distribution is as follows:
4/4 Disney
2/2 Pixar
3/3 MCU (largely movies, with some shows included)
1/1 Star Wars (same as MCU with regards to shows and movies)

The extra bank has extra questions from all 4 genres, as well as some Miscellaneous questions that don't fit easily into the above genres

This packet is being used by us as a Quiz Bowl introduction to generate interest in the activity, but you can use it as you wish!

There will be a $50 flat fee for your use of this packet, and the ability to change whatever you would like

This set is available NOW!!

Email me @ [email protected] if you are interested!! Thanks, Josh Malecki and Kamie Norris!!
Josh Malecki
Lakeland
Auks Ran Ova
Forums Staff: Chief Administrator

Re: The Disney+ Set: First Edition

Post by Auks Ran Ova »

Your use of terminology is a little confusing--do I understand correctly that this is a set containing multiple 10/10 packets?
Rob Carson
University of Minnesota '11, MCTC '??, BHSU forever
Member, ACF
Member emeritus, PACE
Writer and Editor, NAQT
Lakeland Scholar Bowl
Kimahri

Re: The Disney+ Set: First Edition

Post by Lakeland Scholar Bowl »

Sorry for the confusion: There will be 5 rounds of 10/10 plus a 6th packet with extra bonuses and tossups in case of need.

For curiosity-sake, would there be interest if these were turned into 20/20 sets? We could do this, although the price would still be the same.
Josh Malecki
Lakeland