ACRONYM 16 Online at McGill University (17/02/2024)

Everything related to trash tournaments, including announcements, results, and discussion, goes here.
KStan25
Kimahri

ACRONYM 16 Online at McGill University (17/02/2024)

Post by KStan25 »

I am pleased to announce that an online mirror of ACRONYM 16 will be held by McGill University on Saturday, February 17th, 2024. Please note that this is not the newest iteration of ACRONYM (17). If you played the in-person mirrors at the University of Waterloo or University of Ottawa during the summer, or any other mirror of ACRONYM 16, you will not be able to participate.

The tournament will take place over Zoom, a link to which will be sent the day before the tournament. Gameplay will begin at 10:00 EST. I (Nabhaan Farooqi) will be the tournament director. Please direct any questions about this site to me at nabhaan.farooqi (at) mail.mcgill.ca

Registration
The field size is currently capped at 8, depending on staff availability. If you are interested in playing this mirror, please place yourself on the team formation sheet or email nabhaan.farooqi (at) mail.mcgill.ca to register no later than February 14, 2024.

Fees (CAD)
Base fee: $110
Shorthanded discount: −$10 per player
Staffers: −$20 per staffer
Minimum fee: $70
e-transfer information will be given to all teams after the tournament. If you wish to pay by other means, we would be happy to accommodate you, but please indicate your preferred method of payment when you register.

Independent staffers will also be paid $20 each. If you would like to staff, please place yourself on the team formation sheet or feel free to contact me at nabhaan.farooqi (at) mail.mcgill.ca or elsewhere.

Conduct
All players will be expected to abide by ACF's Ethics and Conduct Rules.
Nabhaan

McGill 2019-202X