Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:35 pm
- Forum: Collegiate Announcements & Results
- Topic: 2020 ACF Winter: Global Announcement (November 7)
- Replies: 19
- Views: 8525
Are there plans to have some kind of advanced stats at this tournament? For example, TangStats (https://gemeln.github.io/) was used successfully at the BLAST online high school mirror in April (https://hsquizbowl.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23908, https://grogerranks.com/2020/04/18/blast-online-w...
- Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:28 pm
- Forum: College area archives
- Topic: Michigan Winter Tournament at Harvard (2/22/20)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1790
It seems like the current plan is to play an 11-team round robin. Given that there are currently two house teams, would it be possible to do either a 12-team round robin (keeping the same number of rounds) or a 10-team round robin with rebracketing (like ACF regionals at Yale this year, and Penn Bow...