Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:27 pm
- Forum: Collegiate Discussion
- Topic: College Nationals and Its Problems
- Replies: 132
- Views: 13349
I’m a freshman out of the high school circuit, and I have no plans to win any nationals this year or any year in the future. I still play because I enjoy the company of my teammates, I like meeting people from other schools, and of course, the intellectual aspect of the game, the thrill of buzzing i...
- Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:23 pm
- Forum: Theory
- Topic: Different Styles of Making Flashcards
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6323
I'm wondering if there's an ideal way to make flashcards. For example, I've always just flashcarded common clues on QuizDB by writing 2-3 clues into a cohesive question on the back with an answer on the front. As in: Back: John Foster Dulles refused to shake what man's hand at the 1954 Geneva Confer...
- Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:13 am
- Forum: National and Regional Comparisons and Discussion
- Topic: 2018-19 Groger Ranks Awards [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]
- Replies: 34
- Views: 14616
- As others have said, Avinash is probably the best sophomore player in the country who is extremely dominant on history and still a very good generalist on other subjects. - Karan Gurazada is not only a top 10 science player, but he also should be in the running for top 20 overall players. He puts ...