Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:24 pm
- Forum: Collegiate Announcements & Results
- Topic: LIT Mid-Atlantic Mirror @ Discord (9/5/20)
- Replies: 55
- Views: 11789
Hi Brad, yes, we will report these allegations, the evidence for them, and the conclusions we made to ACF and NAQT when we get the chance to.
- Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:27 pm
- Forum: Collegiate Discussion
- Topic: College Nationals and Its Problems
- Replies: 132
- Views: 16549
I’m a freshman out of the high school circuit, and I have no plans to win any nationals this year or any year in the future. I still play because I enjoy the company of my teammates, I like meeting people from other schools, and of course, the intellectual aspect of the game, the thrill of buzzing i...
- Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:23 pm
- Forum: Theory
- Topic: Different Styles of Making Flashcards
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6684
I'm wondering if there's an ideal way to make flashcards. For example, I've always just flashcarded common clues on QuizDB by writing 2-3 clues into a cohesive question on the back with an answer on the front. As in: Back: John Foster Dulles refused to shake what man's hand at the 1954 Geneva Confer...
- Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:13 am
- Forum: High school area archives
- Topic: 2018-19 Groger Ranks Awards [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]
- Replies: 34
- Views: 15746
- As others have said, Avinash is probably the best sophomore player in the country who is extremely dominant on history and still a very good generalist on other subjects. - Karan Gurazada is not only a top 10 science player, but he also should be in the running for top 20 overall players. He puts ...