Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:06 pm
- Forum: Miscellaneous Quizbowl
- Topic: Names of People in Quizbowl
- Replies: 1
- Views: 514
I'd like to present two answerlines, both from recent sets (note: I'm not singling out these sets in any way! Pretty much every set I can see on quizdb does this): ANSWER: Robert Schumann [or Jean-Baptiste Nicolas Robert Schumann ] ANSWER: C lara (Josephine) Schumann [or Clara (Josephine) Wieck ; pr...
- Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:29 pm
- Forum: Mirror requests
- Topic: Announcing the Southeast-Midwest Housewrite, a nationals level set for Winter-Spring 2021
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1473
We are proud to announce the Southeast-Midwest Housewrite, a PACE-level question set which will be available for mirrors starting on February 1, 2021 . Tossups will be seven lines before powermarking in Times New Roman 10 point font. This set will be head-edited by Taylor Harvey of the University of...
- Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:20 pm
- Forum: National and Regional Comparisons and Discussion
- Topic: 2019-20 Groger Ranks Player Poll: RESULTS POSTED
- Replies: 35
- Views: 5343
Someone who doesn't get nearly enough attention (overlooked region, not online, etc) is Sanjeev Uppaluri from Cambridge. He's basically solo in all the tournaments he plays, and he's definitely t4 in Georgia (worse than us, Hooch, Eastside). Notably, while playing six of the eight best teams in Geor...
- Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:45 pm
- Forum: College area archives
- Topic: Delta Burke mirror 1/18/20 on Discord (not open)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1308
Will this be open to high schoolers as well?