Search found 252 matches
- Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:26 pm
- Forum: Databases and Quizbowl Software
- Topic: Quinterest: Hassle-free Database Search
- Replies: 131
- Views: 106547
If one uses Quinterest's "study" tool to look up Social Science, it returns the message "Sorry, there are no matching results study." [sic], even though searching typical social science answerlines (e.g. Margaret Mead) brought back plenty of questions, all of which were labelled as Social Science. T...
- Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:59 pm
- Forum: High school area archives
- Topic: Quiz Bowl: The Esoteric Subjects, Deportment, et al
- Replies: 33
- Views: 11922
World literature, as a subject, is not a monolith. There are answerlines that would be impossible for decently experienced teams, let alone novices, but there are also works and authors that should be appropriate for most teams. It's true that most high school literature classes focus on American an...