Ballard Eastern Scholastic Invitational (BESI III)

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
bsrich00
Lulu

Ballard Eastern Scholastic Invitational (BESI III)

Post by bsrich00 »

On November 15th, Ballard and Eastern High Schools are hosting the third annual Ballard Eastern Scholastic Invitational (BESI III) at Ballard High School in Louisville, KY. We will be using NAQT's IS-140 set, and I (along with Doug Wilham from Eastern) would like to invite your team(s) to participate.

We plan to have round-robin morning play in pools, and then we will re-bracket after lunch based on morning performance. Normal NAQT rules will apply, such as no bouncebacks and there will be negs. We will have computational math and play two ten-question untimed halves. We have plenty of room, so we will take teams until we run out of buzzer systems and readers.

Checks may be mailed in advance or brought on the day of the tournament.

We hope to see you in Louisville on November 15th.

Thanks
Bryan Rich
Ballard HS
Louisville, KY

Rococo A Go Go
Auron

Re: Ballard Eastern Scholastic Invitational (BESI III)

Post by Rococo A Go Go »

The Gatton Academy plans to attend. I'll let you know how many teams when we get closer to November.
Nick Conder
Louisville, KY

"Your Honor, years ago I recognized my kinship with all living beings, and I made up my mind that I was not one bit better than the meanest on earth. I said then, and I say now, that while there is a lower class, I am in it, and while there is a criminal element I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free."--Eugene V. Debs

bsrich00
Lulu

Re: Ballard Eastern Scholastic Invitational 11/15/14 (BESI I

Post by bsrich00 »

We are still taking teams for our tournament on November 15, 2014 in Louisville KY. Please contact me if interested.
Bryan Rich
Ballard HS
Louisville, KY

Rococo A Go Go
Auron

Re: Ballard Eastern Scholastic Invitational (BESI III)

Post by Rococo A Go Go »

Does anybody know how this went?
Nick Conder
Louisville, KY

"Your Honor, years ago I recognized my kinship with all living beings, and I made up my mind that I was not one bit better than the meanest on earth. I said then, and I say now, that while there is a lower class, I am in it, and while there is a criminal element I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free."--Eugene V. Debs