A while back, I had made a post about getting more high school tournaments to use online scoresheets. In recent weeks, I have been working with Shawn Zhao of Montgomery Blair to help realize this. We present to you:
Online Scoresheets V4! (or "Shawrisheets"): Powered by Groger Ranks
These scoresheets offer a lot helpful features to tournament directors, moderators, and scorekeepers, including:
- Automatically keeping track of rosters
- Performing team, individual, and category stats live
- Easy to transfer statistics to SQBS
- Most importantly, user-friendly and intuitive!
Some of the reasons we encourage tournament directors to use online scoresheets include, but are not limited to:
- Saves a tournament time in determining playoff brackets
- Decreases the errors in scorekeeping
If you are interested in using "Shawrisheets" at your local tournament feel free to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org
) or Shawn (email@example.com
) at our respective emails. You can also watch this video
to learn how to use the scoresheets.