New Question Reader Mobile App

Packet databases and other quizbowl sites, apps, or software should be discussed here.
Brandons42
Kimahri

New Question Reader Mobile App

Post by Brandons42 »

Hi everyone. I've made a question reader app for called Quiz Watch to help you improve your Quiz Bowl prowess. It provides additional capabilities such as tracking your stats, bookmarking questions, and more. As of now, there is only a single-player mode; however, if enough interest is shown, I will introduce a competitive multiplayer mode. Quiz Watch is available on iOS now, and an Android version is likely coming soon. I'd appreciate if you'd give it a chance. Constructive criticism is always welcome. Check it out at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/quiz-wa ... ?ls=1&mt=8
Note: If you're searching for it on the app store, because the app is so new you won't find it unless you search "Quiz Watch" with the quotes in the query

User was reminded to add a signature --mgmt
Brandon Suen

UC Berkeley '24
VGTheOne
Lulu

Re: New Question Reader Mobile App

Post by VGTheOne »

Brandons42 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:10 pm Hi everyone. I've made a question reader app for called Quiz Watch to help you improve your Quiz Bowl prowess. It provides additional capabilities such as tracking your stats, bookmarking questions, and more. As of now, there is only a single-player mode; however, if enough interest is shown, I will introduce a competitive multiplayer mode. Quiz Watch is available on iOS now, and an Android version is likely coming soon. I'd appreciate if you'd give it a chance. Constructive criticism is always welcome. Check it out at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/quiz-wa ... ?ls=1&mt=8
Note: If you're searching for it on the app store, because the app is so new you won't find it unless you search "Quiz Watch" with the quotes in the query

User was reminded to add a signature --mgmt
I've started using this and encouraged a couple of friends to use it as well- Great app with a good UI- A small bug I've noticed is that when overriding questions that are a line or so out of power, the app scores the tossup as a power. If that could be improved, this app would be even better!
Vishnuu Gopi

President and Captain
Plano West Senior High School ‘22
Jasper High School ‘20
West Windsor Plainsboro High School North '19
Brandons42
Kimahri

Re: New Question Reader Mobile App

Post by Brandons42 »

Hey Vishnuu,

I love to hear that you're enjoying the app! Thanks for the feedback-- I'll look into the bug.

Brandon Suen
San Mateo High
Brandon Suen

UC Berkeley '24