Introducing YellowFruit.

Packet databases and other quizbowl sites, apps, or software should be discussed here.
Ndg
Rikku

Re: Introducing YellowFruit.

Post by Ndg »

nick. wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 7:47 pm
Ok, so whenever I open YellowFruit 2.5.1 on my laptop, it crashes and I get this crash report. Link to the full report: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kqm ... sp=sharing
I've published a new version that I believe fixes this. (I don't have a device that runs Catalina, so I can't be sure.)

Let me know if you're still seeing problems. Sorry this took so long.
Andrew Nadig

Mannhiem Mannheim Manheim Township, 2005-11
Carnegie Mellon University, 2011-15

Ndg
Rikku

Post by Ndg »

Ndg wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:26 pm
nick. wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 7:47 pm
Ok, so whenever I open YellowFruit 2.5.1 on my laptop, it crashes and I get this crash report. Link to the full report: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kqm ... sp=sharing
I've published a new version that I believe fixes this. (I don't have a device that runs Catalina, so I can't be sure.)

Let me know if you're still seeing problems. Sorry this took so long.
I'm told this doesn't work either. At this time I would recommend not using Apple products.
Andrew Nadig

Lake Winnipesaukee Mystery Stone
Wakka

Post by Lake Winnipesaukee Mystery Stone »

When I export Full Report, I cannot upload any of the produced HTML pages to hsquizbowl apart from the _standing.html file - the others all bring up the error "Scoreboard report was not saved because it does not appear to be a valid SQBS file." etc.
Edit. Also when I send the file to another person, the negs continue to be recorded, but not displayed in the output files they produce.
Oliver Clarke
King Edward's School, Birmingham '11
Oxford '16
St Andrews '18
Oxford '21

Ndg
Rikku

Post by Ndg »

Lake Winnipesaukee Mystery Stone wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:55 am
When I export Full Report, I cannot upload any of the produced HTML pages to hsquizbowl apart from the _standing.html file - the others all bring up the error "Scoreboard report was not saved because it does not appear to be a valid SQBS file." etc.
I've released a new version that fixes this issue.

Lake Winnipesaukee Mystery Stone wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:55 am
Edit. Also when I send the file to another person, the negs continue to be recorded, but not displayed in the output files they produce.
This is likely an issue of older versions not working with files from newer versions. I've done my best to prevent these kinds of issues, but all the same I would advise folks to be on the same version if possible if you're passing files around.
Andrew Nadig