Introducing Everclue

Packet databases and other quizbowl sites, apps, or software should be discussed here.
memeconnoisseur
Kimahri

Introducing Everclue

Post by memeconnoisseur »

I’m excited to announce the public release of Everclue, a Discord bot that allows for practicing bonuses, or PKing, at any time. More information about it can be found at https://everclueqb.com.

Features include:
  • Category, subcategory, difficulty, frequency, tournament, and year filtering
  • Multiplayer mode with unique filters for each player
  • Calculated ppb and Wikipedia links for each answerline
  • Answer checking with prompting
Currently there’s a free and a premium tier—upgrading is a one-time process which provides lifetime access to current and new features. Prices, which are subject to change, can be found on the website linked above, and discounts are offered for bulk orders (you can buy access tokens for your team). The only difference between the two tiers is that the standard version restricts users to one filter (yes, you can skip through questions), although all other features are the same. I’m looking at improving the quality of the free version further by allowing more specific filters.

In the future, I’m planning on adding TKs (tossups given clue-by-clue) and PK races (multiplayer mode using the same bonuses), as well as persistent stats tracking and an Anki integration. More suggestions are welcome!

Everclue uses questions from a QuizDB mirror to provide a steady stream of bonuses, and although my bot isn’t affiliated with or endorsed by QuizDB, I am greatly thankful for Raynor Kuang’s development. A video demo will be coming to the website soon, but until then, feel free to try the bot out by inviting it to your server.

If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to contact me at [email protected] or PM me.
Rajas Ketkar
Wakeland High School '23