Career Stats Google Sheets Template

Packet databases and other quizbowl sites, apps, or software should be discussed here.
rdc20
Lulu

Career Stats Google Sheets Template

Post by rdc20 »

I recently turned a Google Sheet that I have been using to track my mACF stats across my quizbowl career into a template that anyone can make a copy of and use for themselves. Unlike the stats from your NAQT tournaments, the stats from your mACF tournaments aren't displayed anywhere on a single page for easy viewing.

This is the link to the template. Make a copy of this sheet, and you're ready to go. Just copy and paste your round-by-round statistics from the "individual details" page of the sqbs or yellowfruit stats page from each tournament into the "Games" page of the Google Sheet.

Since Neg5, YellowFruit, and sqbs format stats slightly differently, you'll need to make a few minor adjustments to the numbers from the "individual details" page that you import into the "Games" page of the Google Sheet. As long as the numbers are in the appropriately labeled column, the formulas on the next pages of the Google Sheet will work correctly.
Robert Condron
Strake Jesuit 2020
University of Chicago 2024