Nabsheets, a Spectator scoresheet with lots of fun features!

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
Nabgabber
Kimahri

Nabsheets, a Spectator scoresheet with lots of fun features!

Post by Nabgabber »

Hello! I am proud to release my scoresheet I have been making, called Nabsheets, which is a e-scoresheet on Google Sheets with lots of interesting features!

Currently I have 2 scoresheets, a 2 team one and an individual one. They are packed to the brim with features, including some that are entirely unique to Nabsheets. Features of Nabsheets include:

(2 TEAM VERSION)
- a Dashboard that lets you view important information at a glance(score, difference between scores, warnings, plus some features Mentioned later on).
- A scorecheck feature that you can copy and paste into a chat(discord, zoom chat, etc).
- A unique-to-Nabsheets liveblog feature that works like the scorecheck feature, but saying what player got the tossup and for how many points, how their team did at the bonus, what cycle it is on, and what the score is after that cycle. Both the liveblog and scorecheck feature mentioned above are part of the dashboard.
- Catstats that let you see how players and teams did on up to 4 categories at the same time, so you can pick one category to see results on, or all the way up to four.
- a Game Lock feature that tells you when the game is mathematically already won by one of the teams.
- the ability to Adapt to any format by changing the number of tossups, point values, bonuses and bouncebacks.
- a Prediction formula courtesy of Rajiv Pujara.
- Everything mentioned above is toggleable, so you can pick and choose exactly what scoresheet is right for you.

(INDIVIDUAL VERSION)
- A Dashboard just like the 2 team version.
- Ability to adapt to different formats.
- Ability to set a limit on how many people buzz out, if Buzzouts are enabled of course.
- Ability to set a limit on how many people Advance.
- Ability to display the most recently buzzed out player.
- Ability to show the next card of any player who has buzzed out or all players once the game has ended.
- And lots of things are toggleable as well.

I have been making these scoresheets for a while now and over that time I have gotten inspiration and feedback from my friends at Beckendorff, and the Greater MSQB community, especially Andrew Gao and Neev Sahgal who also make scoresheets of their own. I have used them to scorekeep for many practices that I have taken part in as well as when spectating online events.

I have found that the tools in Nabsheets have helped a lot with that and have made it easier than ever to scorekeep, which is why I am primarily branding it as a practice and spectator sheet as that is mainly what I use it for. I can, of course make this into something usable for a tournament but without using Google Scripts I can't really make it adaptable and so there would be this limit over the size of any potential tournament based on the size of the hub I would make. Either that or I would have to go and make each hub on a one by one basis which would create problems of its own. For a tournament I recommend TJ Sheets.

Links:
2 team scoresheet(The main one):Click here

Individuals Scoresheet: Click here

If you have any questions respond to this post or DM me at nab#0354 on discord.
Also, we have a feedback form: https://forms.gle/jhayShtqU8meZTzW8
Aditya Khambekar
Beckendorff JH '22
Seven Lakes HS '26
he/him