ACRONYM 12 @ Macalester College (Open) - 2/17/19

Old college threads.
InvadErGII
Rikku

ACRONYM 12 @ Macalester College (Open) - 2/17/19

Post by InvadErGII »

The debut of ACRONYM 12 will be hosted by Macalester College in St. Paul on Sunday, February 17! Fee is $20 per player. Exact time and building info will be available as we get closer to the event.

You can register a team, or declare yourself a free agent, using this spreadsheet.
Erik Nelson
Director, Minnesota High School Quiz Bowl
President, Play Quiz Bowl LLC
www.bouncebackfoundation.org
Coelacanth
Rikku

Re: ACRONYM 12 @ Macalester College (Open) - 2/17/19

Post by Coelacanth »

InvadErGII wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:24 pm Exact time and building info will be available as we get closer to the event.
We got closer to the event.
Brian Weikle
I say what it occurs to me to say when I think I hear people say things. More, I cannot say.
InvadErGII
Rikku

Re: ACRONYM 12 @ Macalester College (Open) - 2/17/19

Post by InvadErGII »

Oh hey, we did! Here's a bit more info:

Games will be played in Neill Hall. Depending on the size of the field, there's a possibility that we'll need to hold the opening meeting in an adjacent building, but we'll sort that out in the coming days. A map of the campus and Neill Hall are available here. Macalester recommends parking in the West 1, 2, or 3 lots.

Check in will be at 8:30 (again, location TBD) with games starting around 9. Exact schedule will depend on the size of the field, but there are 12 packes and we'll try to use as many as we can.

There is an online payment portal for this tournament, which is live now. If you're currently registered, please pay for yourself/your team at your convenience. If you'd prefer to pay on-site, let me know and we'll make that work.
Erik Nelson
Director, Minnesota High School Quiz Bowl
President, Play Quiz Bowl LLC
www.bouncebackfoundation.org