John Charles Daly III Canadian Mirror (December 6, 2020)

Old college threads.
Signac Attack
Lulu

John Charles Daly III Canadian Mirror (December 6, 2020)

Post by Signac Attack »

I'm happy to announce that the University of Waterloo will be hosting a mirror of JCDIII via discord on December 6, 2020!

The opening meeting will start at 9:45 and games will start at 10:00 AM ET. More information about the set being played and the rules being used can be found below:
Link to the Set
Link to the Rules

This mirror of JCDIII will not be using Lame Rules and the field will be entirely open. The team cap is Full based on our current staffing numbers. Free agents can use this player form to register and staffers can sign up using this staffer form. Free agents are asked to look join one of the teams listed below.

The field cap of 8 teams has been REACHED and I have listed the teams in the order that they have signed up. The cap can be expanded to as high as 12 teams subject to the number of external staffers we receive. The deadline to sign up is December 2nd.

The fee structure is outlined below in Canadian Dollars. There is a minimum cost of $40 per team.
$80 per team
-$20 per staffer
-$20 per missing player

If you have any questions about the mirror, do not hesitate to contact me at uwquizbowl [at] clubs [dot] wusa [dot] ca with the subject "JCD".

A list of confirmed teams will be updated periodically below (last updated November 22nd).
Last edited by Signac Attack on Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zach Bernstein
University of Waterloo 2022
Signac Attack
Lulu

Re: John Charles Daly III Canadian Mirror (December 6, 2020)

Post by Signac Attack »

Teams (8/8):
ADR (members TBD)
Henry Atkins et al. (4)
OwO what's this? *notices buzz* (4)
Kane/Mac (3, contact Kane)
Adamson BBQ Locksmith Fund (3, contact Brian)
Christine and Adam (3)
Quibi, or not Quibi (3, contact Abbey)
#BuyfolklorethelongpondstudiosessionsOniTunes (4)

Free Agents:
Last edited by Signac Attack on Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:43 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Zach Bernstein
Cheynem
Sin

Post by Cheynem »

Is this tournament only open for Canadians?
Mike Cheyne
Formerly U of Minnesota

"You killed HSAPQ"--Matt Bollinger
Signac Attack
Lulu

Post by Signac Attack »

Cheynem wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:05 pm Is this tournament only open for Canadians?
Yes, this was the intention. I will be more specific with my phrasing in the future.
Zach Bernstein