Ape Law: READ ABOUT 2006 HSNCT QUESTIONS WITH CARE

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
AKKOLADE
Sin

Ape Law: READ ABOUT 2006 HSNCT QUESTIONS WITH CARE

Post by AKKOLADE »

Since Charlie Steinhice is hosting a mirror in a few weeks, please be kind enough to not discuss specifics of any questions from the 2006 NAQT HSNCT until his mirror is complete. Failure to do so will result in Dr. Zaius appearing or Dolemite referencing online baseball comics.

See update below.
Julie
Kimahri

not discussing specifics.

Post by Julie »

Ok, we'll try but that's a little difficult don't you think the kids will want to rehash some of their favorites?
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

They're more than welcome to rehash them off the board with people who won't be attending a tournament using those questions; we just can't be party to questions being spoiled for other tournaments that will be using them. Regardless of if it's nationals or an invitational set, NAQT questions can't be discussed until all tournaments using them have concluded. This won't be the case until Charlie's mirror is held.
brownboy79
Rikku

Post by brownboy79 »

Is that why NAQT is holding off on posting the podcasts online? I kind of wanted to hear the rounds we had a bye for, so I went looking for podcasts. I could not find them, so if someone does know where they are, do tell.
Byko
Auron

Re: Ape Law: DO NOT DISCUSS NAQT 2006 HSNCT QUESTIONS

Post by Byko »

leftsaidfred wrote:Failure to do so will result in Dr. Zaius appearing or Dolemite referencing online baseball comics.
I know it's irrelevant to this thread, but where is Dr. Zaius? I've missed him and his witticisms for a while now.
Doctor Zaius
Orangutan Scientist

Re: Ape Law: DO NOT DISCUSS NAQT 2006 HSNCT QUESTIONS

Post by Doctor Zaius »

Byko wrote:I know it's irrelevant to this thread, but where is Dr. Zaius? I've missed him and his witticisms for a while now.
I will appear when I choose, not at the whim of some human.
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

Brownboy, I can only assume that's the reason. Once the tournament is completed, I'm sure we'll see some mp3s.

And way to go Byko. See what you've done?
Byko
Auron

Post by Byko »

leftsaidfred wrote:And way to go Byko. See what you've done?
I do. And I'm quite proud of it, frankly.
Matt Weiner
Sin

Post by Matt Weiner »

Now that NAQT has posted the podcasts, we'll follow their lead and ask people who may be playing the mirror to refrain from reading any threads in the high school zone until that time, on the honor system. You may discuss the tournament now.