2008 NAQT HSNCT Registration

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
rhentzel
Rikku

2008 NAQT HSNCT Registration

Post by rhentzel »

As of the New Year, 41 teams had registered for the 2008 NAQT High School National Championship. Together with the spots reserved for state championships, that means that roughly half the spots in the 160-team field are spoken for. In addition, just over 160 teams have qualified in toto.

If you are planning on attending but haven't registered, please consider doing so in the near future. We don't want anybody to suffer any painful surprises by waiting too long.

On the other hand, there certainly is quite a bit of time (and about 80 spots) remaining. Not every team that qualifies will register, and some of the state championships will be won by teams that have already qualified. So, there's no need to be alarmed, but also no good reason to wait if you've got the invitation, the player commitment, and the money.

Teams can register here:

http://www.naqt.com/hsnct/2008/registration.jsp

NAQT will begin accepting wildcard and standby requests on February 1.

Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN)
Chairman of Anti-Music Mafia Committee

Post by Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN) »

Is North Kansas City one of those 41 teams, or do I need to get on my coach's case?
Charlie Dees, North Kansas City HS '08
"I won't say more because I know some of you parse everything I say." - Jeremy Gibbs

"At one TJ tournament the neg prize was the Hampshire College ultimate frisbee team (nude) calender featuring one Evan Silberman. In retrospect that could have been a disaster." - Harry White