LASA Dunbar Fall Mirror (11/14/09)

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
Diocletian
Lulu

LASA Dunbar Fall Mirror (11/14/09)

Post by Diocletian »

LASA (Austin, TX) will host a mirror of the Dunbar Fall Tournament on November 14th, 2009.

The base fee will be $70. Discounts will be offered for travel ($10 for teams traveling over 150 miles), for schools entering multiple teams ($10 discount for each team entered beyond the first), and for teams bringing working buzzer systems ($10 discount for a working system). Discounts may be compounded, but the minimum fee per team entered is $50.

The tournament will consist of a round-robin in the morning and re-bracketed playoffs in the afternoon.

Interested teams or anyone with questions should contact LASA Quiz Bowl coach Jason Flowers at [email protected]. Field updates will be posted as teams register.

N.B. This will not conflict with the TQBA event scheduled for that date, as that tournament has been canceled.
Thomas Littrell
LASA '11
Haverford '15
New York Undercover
Wakka

Re: LASA Dunbar Fall Mirror (11/14/09)

Post by New York Undercover »

klein is interested. I'll talk to the rest of my team and some other underclassmen. I'd really love to go to this.
Knot Gneiss
Lulu

Re: LASA Dunbar Fall Mirror (11/14/09)

Post by Knot Gneiss »

Because there are only 2 non-LASA teams signed up for this, we will unfortunately have to cancel this mirror.
Benji Nguyen
LASA
Stanford