MS Tournament near GA

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
Wright1024
Kimahri

MS Tournament near GA

Post by Wright1024 »

I am looking for a tournament to take my kids to that is relatively close to GA (Savannah) and for which it is not to late to register. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

~Ariane Wright
[email protected]

jburnsOHS
Lulu

Re: MS Tournament near GA

Post by jburnsOHS »

As GATA (GA Academic Team Association gets notices), middle school tournaments are posted on the websites tournament calendar. www.gataquizbowl.com or www.georgiaquizbowl.org or www.georgiaquizbowl.com

As is the case with high school tournaments in Georgia, however, they are sparse in that area. Other ideas: Check with your RESA, if your school is a RESA member. Check PAGE Bowl info. COntact coaches in your vicinity and organize scrimmage matches.
Jeff Burns
Coach Ola High School
McDonough GA

dtaylor4
Auron

Post by dtaylor4 »

If anyone in the area is interested, a group of high school and college players are writing a middle school set, which can be mirrored for the low price of zero dollars. For more information, see this thread: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9166

Rountree
Rikku

Post by Rountree »

Donald,

I have emailed you as well, but in case you look here first, Chattahoochee (Johns Creek, GA) is interested in using the MS set on March 20th for our annual tournament. Please email me to let me know if we can use the set and any other details I might need to know. Thanks!
Elliott Rountree
Lambert Coach, 2017-present
Buford Coach, 2014-2015
Chattahoochee Coach, 2004-2014
GATA, 2018-present; 2007-2014
ACE, 2000-2013