NASAT Online Mirror

Old college threads.
Cheynem
Sin

NASAT Online Mirror

Post by Cheynem » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:19 pm

HSAPQ is looking for someone (or some group) that is interested in and capable of running a Skype mirror of NASAT in either June or July (or I guess August). The main editors of HSAPQ do not either have the time or the appropriate technology to run such a mirror, so if a club or group of people or even just a few individuals are interested in moderating for such a tournament, let me know (we may be able to provide some staffers, depending on date). We would handle the payment/registration end of things and do some tournament direction such as it is. We will work out some compensation for moderators (probably keeping a share of the registration fees).

If you're interested, let me know--e-mail address is in profile. I will update in this thread with potential staffers and the dates that work for them.
Mike Cheyne
Formerly U of Minnesota

"You killed HSAPQ"--Matt Bollinger

Sima Guang Hater
Auron

Re: NASAT Online Mirror

Post by Sima Guang Hater » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:25 pm

Penn will be conducting this mirror on July 30th. Full announcement to follow
Eric Mukherjee, MD PhD
Washburn Rural High School, 2005
Brown University, 2009
Medical Scientist Training Program, Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, 2018
Intern in Internal Medicine, Yale-Waterbury, 2018-9
Dermatology Resident, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 2019-

Member Emeritus, ACF
Member, PACE
Writer, NAQT, NHBB, IQBT

"The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It's one of the never-ending cycles in life."