OHIP Trash: Soins de santé gratuits @ Toronto (2018/01/21)

Old college threads.
Calculus?
Wakka

OHIP Trash: Soins de santé gratuits @ Toronto (2018/01/21)

Post by Calculus? »

Hello Canada!

The University of Toronto Academic Trivia Club is pleased to announce a mirror of the Ohio Trash set happening on Sunday, January 21st. This is the Sunday after our ACF Regionals tournament. More info on this set can be found here. This tournament will take place in Sidney Smith Hall, with room 2101 as control. Note this is NOT the same control room as the Regionals tournament the day before. Tournament will begin at 9 AM sharp so please be in control at 8:30. If you are late I will start without you.

Eligibility

This mirror will be completely open.

Fees/Discounts

Base fee: $80 per team
Buzzer discount: -$10 per working set
Shorthanded: -$10 per missing player

Registration

To register a team for this, you can send me an email at uoftquizbowl [at] gmail [dot] com, or send me a Facebook message or PM, whatever. You can also register as a free agent and find a team later.

Field

THE FIELD IS NOW FULL. It will likely not be expanded unless there is a sudden flood of interest. There are 0 remaining free agent spots.

Aayush/Ian/Adam/Kira
Erik/Paul/Jenny/Simone
Meghan/Rein/ADR/Andrew
McGill
Leslie/Brian/Raymond/Joe
Waterloo
Jay/Milan/Cooper/Isuri

If you have any questions, comments, etc. please post them here. See you all soon!
Meghan Torchia
President, University of Toronto Academic Trivia Club (2015-2018)
"Garlic 2: Around the World" LearnedLeague 1-Day 49th/1150 (96th %ile), February 9th, 2022
University of Toronto, 2018, 2023