Jefferson CC Midwest Invitational sponsored by UPS - Louisville KY (10/13/18)

Old college threads.
prodski
Lulu

Jefferson CC Midwest Invitational sponsored by UPS - Louisville KY (10/13/18)

Post by prodski »

For the 2nd year in a row, Jefferson Community & Technical College in Louisville Kentucky is pleased to announce we will be hosting the CC Midwest Invitational Tournament for community colleges on Saturday, October 13, 2018.

THERE IS NO FEE FOR PARTICIPATING IN THIS TOURNAMENT! Thanks to a generous sponsorship by United Parcel Service,
we are offering this tournament for free. We will need teams to bring their working Quiz Bowl buzzer sets, and high-quality
moderators are always a plus.

Eligibility
Any Community College is automatically eligible to attend. We are trying to bring in all CC's within a large radius. We want this to be an enjoyable tournament for everyone.

Registration
If you plan on attending this tournament, please e-mail me at peter.rodski AT kctcs.edu. In the e-mail include a phone number at which a member of your team can be contacted on the day of the tournament. Posting in this thread is NOT sufficient for signing up. I will send you a confirmation email and further info if requested (hotel info, ect). Or register at the NAQT link: https://www.naqt.com/registration/field ... nt_id=9465

Logistics
We will be using NAQT set 176A. The tournament will take place on the SW Campus of Jefferson Community & Technical College, in the Social Science Building. Parking will be ample and free. Awards for top teams and individual players. Lunch WILL be provided (as well as morning refreshments – coffee, juice, doughnuts, ect). Registration will begin at 8AM ET, with the tournament to start (hopefully) at 9AM. Campus map and directions here: https://jefferson.kctcs.edu/about/campu ... ampus.aspx

Field (3)
Jefferson CC A
Jefferson CC B
Jefferson CC C

Any other questions feel free to email me.
Peter Rodski
Professor of Mathematics
CCCT Champions 2016
Jefferson Community & Technical College
Louisville, KY. 40272