CO Trash discussion, bold predictions team names etc.

Old college threads.

Who will win CO trash?

M. Lafer/(J.M.) W. Turner/ I'm not Rappaport's Mom/Zimpleman
75%
anti-suckmonkey crusader and voice of the downtrodden/Jeremy White/ Brian Hight/ Mike Burger
No votes
Colby/tyler/flaxMoMa
13%
Essence of Passner/1890's hurler Scott Stratton/Weiner/Chris "Der Golem" Rome.ro
13%
Other (please explain)
No votes

Total votes: 8

Rothlover
Yuna

CO Trash discussion, bold predictions team names etc.

Post by Rothlover »

So yeah, its just a couple of weeks to CO trash, which is becoming one of the biggest trash events out there, so I figured I'd start this up and see what comes of it. Last year proved to be an excellent set of q's, with some unique question distributions (it was good to see a few meta qb questions, the legit lit etc,) and I am hoping for more of the same.

I personally would've preferred a full RR, but if it is hard to get that 11th packet, I'll make do. Are others aching for extra rounds?

Anyone care to share their team names?

I'll set up a poll, as to who you think will win. The choices I list are the four teams I personally believe to be the strongest, and I would not be surprised if any of them won. Beyond those 4 though, there are tons of solid players (Trey, Sorice, Susan F., Kendall/Borglum?), who could cause a ruckus.
Dan Passner Brandeis '06 JTS/Columbia '11-'12 Ben Gurion University of the Negev/Columbia '12?
Captain Sinico
Auron

Post by Captain Sinico »

Except I'm terrible.

MaS
MLafer
Rikku

Post by MLafer »

I'll go ahead and make the bold prediction that my team will not win. And Will Turner will score 1 ppg by ringing in on the only comic book question in the tournament.

On paper the Sorenson team looks fearsome, but we saw a significant number drop off by Jeremy White last year between his usual TRASH numbers and this tournament. Will the lack of giveaways in the lead-in stymie his teammates as well? If so, I expect the Passner/Weiner/Stratton team to come away with the victory.
Rothlover
Yuna

Post by Rothlover »

Anyone know what ultimately happened with last year's stats? I've basically going off memory with regard to performances and such.
Dan Passner Brandeis '06 JTS/Columbia '11-'12 Ben Gurion University of the Negev/Columbia '12?