Chicago Open Thanks

Old college threads.
salamanca
Lulu

Chicago Open Thanks

Post by salamanca »

I will post the stats and full results a bit later. I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all the teams that came out to play and more notably all of the folks who came out to help run the tournament: Alice Chou, Christian Kammerer, Kevin Olmstead, Mark Calaguas, Ryan McClaren for reading; Ryan Scranton for keeping stats, getting pizza, and being an all around peach, and finally Chris Romero for helping to edit and read.

I thought the set was challenging-- maybe somewhat more than I intended or would have liked for it to be-- but I hope people enjoyed the questions.

Thanks,
Ezequiel
Skepticism and Animal Feed
Auron

Post by Skepticism and Animal Feed »

Bruce
Harvard '10 / UChicago '07 / Roycemore School '04
ACF Member emeritus
My guide to using Wikipedia as a question source
salamanca
Lulu

Final Summation

Post by salamanca »

Hey Everyone,

Sorry for being a week late in posting a final summation, I had to catch up on much of the work that neglected while I was editing much of the days leading up to the tourney. First off, I just wanted to reiterate my genuine thanks to all the players and staff that came out to participate last weekend. Bruce Arthur has already been kind enough to post the stats.

I should also note that my previous “Thanksâ€
WestBerkeleyFlats
Lulu

Del Tha Funkee Homosapien Rules

Post by WestBerkeleyFlats »

I don't see why anyone would be offended, unless of course they got the name of some weakass rapper such as Young MC. But that would be their own fault really.