ICT hotels

Old college threads.
kshen
Kimahri

ICT hotels

Post by kshen »

I tried to book a hotel for our ICT trip today, and when I called the hotel recommended on the NAQT website, they said that they were out of NAQT rooms. On the website it just says to book by March 22 to "ensure" the group rate.

Did Quiz Bowlers just suddenly get really responsible and book hotel rooms really early? Or is something up? Should I suck it up and either pay more or book a farther away hotel?
two up two down
cdbarker
Lulu

Re: ICT hotels

Post by cdbarker »

kshen wrote:I tried to book a hotel for our ICT trip today, and when I called the hotel recommended on the NAQT website, they said that they were out of NAQT rooms. On the website it just says to book by March 22 to "ensure" the group rate.

Did Quiz Bowlers just suddenly get really responsible and book hotel rooms really early? Or is something up? Should I suck it up and either pay more or book a farther away hotel?
Don't do anything yet. We've been working to expand the block as need arises, and it should be corrected by the end of the week. If not, please let us know at NAQT as soon as possible so we can work to fix it. This goes for any team, by the way. We want to get as many teams into the close hotel as want to be there. Thanks.

(edited to add after going back to look things up): We added ten rooms to the block today, so we expect that there would be availability. If you try again tomorrow and still have issues, please email me at craig at naqt dot com and I will make sure your team gets taken care of.