Spider-Man 3

Old college threads.
geekjohnson
Wakka
Posts: 180
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:10 am
Location: Flomaton, AL
Contact:

Spider-Man 3

Post by geekjohnson » Fri May 04, 2007 4:39 am

Woo is me. Any one care to share their frustration with this?

User avatar
AKKOLADE
Sin
Posts: 15261
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 8:08 am

Post by AKKOLADE » Fri May 04, 2007 6:34 am

I do not know what you are frustrated about?

I'm still frustrated over the wooden acting from the first one.

DH TTHS
Lulu
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:27 am
Location: about 15 miles north of that joke of a city Dayton, Ohio

Post by DH TTHS » Fri May 04, 2007 7:16 am

Batman>Spiderman
Demetrius Haas
THE TIPPECANOE HIGH SCHOOL

This season dedicated in memory of Barbaro and Anna Nichole Smith.

RIP

User avatar
quizbowllee
Auron
Posts: 2154
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:12 am
Location: Alabama

Post by quizbowllee » Fri May 04, 2007 10:35 am

DH TTHS wrote:Batman>Spiderman
DAMN, right!!! Batman owns Spiderman!!! OWNS him!!!

User avatar
Matt Weiner
Sin
Posts: 8411
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:34 pm
Location: Richmond, VA

Post by Matt Weiner » Fri May 04, 2007 10:36 am

quizbowllee wrote:DAMN, right!!! Batman owns Spiderman!!! OWNS him!!!
i'm batman

User avatar
Frater Taciturnus
Auron
Posts: 2463
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:26 pm
Location: Richmond, VA

Post by Frater Taciturnus » Fri May 04, 2007 11:05 am

Matt Weiner wrote:
quizbowllee wrote:DAMN, right!!! Batman owns Spiderman!!! OWNS him!!!
i'm batman
Whatever you say, Mr. Keaton.
George Berry
georgeberry.vcu@gmail.com
--------------
J. Sargeant Reynolds CC 2008, 2009, 2014
Virginia Commonwealth 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013,
Douglas Freeman 2005, 2006, 2007

Tegan
Coach of AHAN Jr.
Posts: 1975
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:42 pm

Post by Tegan » Fri May 04, 2007 12:38 pm

YOU ALL TAKE THAT BACK!! Spiderman would shoot his web <phtew, phtew> and, and web up batman and then beat him all up, and then web up Robin and the Batmobie, and, and then beat them all up.


Spiderman is like a jillion times better than Batman ..... besides Spiderman has a GIRLfriend and Batman doesn't so there, nyeh!

User avatar
AKKOLADE
Sin
Posts: 15261
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 8:08 am

Post by AKKOLADE » Fri May 04, 2007 12:43 pm

itt aquman punch you in the face with a carp

User avatar
AndyShootsAndyScores
Yuna
Posts: 806
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:33 pm
Location: Tuscaloosa, AL
Contact:

Post by AndyShootsAndyScores » Fri May 04, 2007 12:52 pm

Tegan wrote:Spiderman is like a jillion times better than Batman ..... besides Spiderman has a GIRLfriend and Batman doesn't so there, nyeh!
Yeah, well, Batman has ROBIN!
Andy Knowles
Brindlee Mountain, '08
University of Alabama, '12

User avatar
Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN)
Chairman of Anti-Music Mafia Committee
Posts: 5640
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:46 pm
Location: Columbia, MO

Post by Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN) » Fri May 04, 2007 1:04 pm

What about Cat woman. Those two got a little frisky, if I remember properly.

Plus, in Batman Begins there was that DA chick who he likes
Charlie Dees, North Kansas City HS '08
"I won't say more because I know some of you parse everything I say." - Jeremy Gibbs

"At one TJ tournament the neg prize was the Hampshire College ultimate frisbee team (nude) calender featuring one Evan Silberman. In retrospect that could have been a disaster." - Harry White

User avatar
Frater Taciturnus
Auron
Posts: 2463
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:26 pm
Location: Richmond, VA

Post by Frater Taciturnus » Fri May 04, 2007 1:22 pm

charlieDfromNKC wrote:What about Cat woman. Those two got a little frisky, if I remember properly.

Plus, in Batman Begins there was that DA chick who he likes
yeah, but George Clooney has admitted that he played Batman gay.
George Berry
georgeberry.vcu@gmail.com
--------------
J. Sargeant Reynolds CC 2008, 2009, 2014
Virginia Commonwealth 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013,
Douglas Freeman 2005, 2006, 2007

User avatar
quizbowllee
Auron
Posts: 2154
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:12 am
Location: Alabama

Post by quizbowllee » Fri May 04, 2007 1:56 pm

I hate you all for insulting Batman.

<assumes fetal position in a corner and cries>

User avatar
Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN)
Chairman of Anti-Music Mafia Committee
Posts: 5640
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:46 pm
Location: Columbia, MO

Post by Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN) » Fri May 04, 2007 1:59 pm

Batman's the shit.
Charlie Dees, North Kansas City HS '08
"I won't say more because I know some of you parse everything I say." - Jeremy Gibbs

"At one TJ tournament the neg prize was the Hampshire College ultimate frisbee team (nude) calender featuring one Evan Silberman. In retrospect that could have been a disaster." - Harry White

User avatar
quizbowllee
Auron
Posts: 2154
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:12 am
Location: Alabama

Post by quizbowllee » Fri May 04, 2007 2:02 pm

charlieDfromNKC wrote:Batman's the shit.
You should transfer to Brindlee Mountain and play on my team. I'll let you be captain.

User avatar
Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN)
Chairman of Anti-Music Mafia Committee
Posts: 5640
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:46 pm
Location: Columbia, MO

Post by Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN) » Fri May 04, 2007 2:03 pm

I'll see what dad says about Gunthersille tonight :grin:
Charlie Dees, North Kansas City HS '08
"I won't say more because I know some of you parse everything I say." - Jeremy Gibbs

"At one TJ tournament the neg prize was the Hampshire College ultimate frisbee team (nude) calender featuring one Evan Silberman. In retrospect that could have been a disaster." - Harry White

User avatar
quizbowllee
Auron
Posts: 2154
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:12 am
Location: Alabama

Post by quizbowllee » Fri May 04, 2007 2:06 pm

charlieDfromNKC wrote:I'll see what dad says about Gunthersille tonight :grin:
It's GUNTERSVILLE. And I look forward to working with you!

User avatar
Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN)
Chairman of Anti-Music Mafia Committee
Posts: 5640
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:46 pm
Location: Columbia, MO

Post by Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN) » Fri May 04, 2007 2:07 pm

Yeah, Brindlee Mountain might just be an improvement over the ridiculous gangsta school NKC has become in the last year or so.
-Edit- note the new avatar.
Charlie Dees, North Kansas City HS '08
"I won't say more because I know some of you parse everything I say." - Jeremy Gibbs

"At one TJ tournament the neg prize was the Hampshire College ultimate frisbee team (nude) calender featuring one Evan Silberman. In retrospect that could have been a disaster." - Harry White

wd4gdz
Tidus
Posts: 739
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:40 pm
Location: Tallahassee

Post by wd4gdz » Tue May 08, 2007 6:25 pm

Matt Keller = Spiderman

geekjohnson
Wakka
Posts: 180
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:10 am
Location: Flomaton, AL
Contact:

Post by geekjohnson » Wed May 09, 2007 3:03 am

Yes, I agree. Matt Keller = Tobey Maguire

mlaird
Tidus
Posts: 574
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:07 am

Post by mlaird » Wed May 09, 2007 3:31 pm

Tobey Maguire=Conor Oberst of notorious emo-band Bright Eyes
Compare:
Spiderman and Mr. Oberst

DH TTHS
Lulu
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:27 am
Location: about 15 miles north of that joke of a city Dayton, Ohio

Post by DH TTHS » Wed May 09, 2007 3:59 pm

Wow, look what I started. Congrats to Lee and Charlie for see that Batman is indeed the shit, and would kill Spiderman. Spiderman has a freaking web, that's it. How would he ever take down Batman with some stupid web and above average acrobat skills? Plus spiderman is mentally weak. Look at the second movie: being a superhero got so hard on poor little spiderman that he decided to quit and go back to school. Go back to school for Christ's sake!! Could you see Batman quiting because it got to tough. I think not.
Demetrius Haas
THE TIPPECANOE HIGH SCHOOL

This season dedicated in memory of Barbaro and Anna Nichole Smith.

RIP

User avatar
AndyShootsAndyScores
Yuna
Posts: 806
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:33 pm
Location: Tuscaloosa, AL
Contact:

Post by AndyShootsAndyScores » Wed May 09, 2007 4:50 pm

mlaird wrote:Tobey Maguire=Conor Oberst of notorious emo-band Bright Eyes
Compare:
Spiderman and Mr. Oberst
Not that big of a resemblance between the two.
Andy Knowles
Brindlee Mountain, '08
University of Alabama, '12

User avatar
Frater Taciturnus
Auron
Posts: 2463
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:26 pm
Location: Richmond, VA

Post by Frater Taciturnus » Wed May 09, 2007 5:55 pm

charlieDfromNKC wrote:Yeah, Brindlee Mountain might just be an improvement over the ridiculous gangsta school NKC has become in the last year or so.
-Edit- note the new avatar.
mine's better, AND my school is more gangsta'
George Berry
georgeberry.vcu@gmail.com
--------------
J. Sargeant Reynolds CC 2008, 2009, 2014
Virginia Commonwealth 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013,
Douglas Freeman 2005, 2006, 2007

User avatar
The Doctor
Lulu
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:01 am
Location: Illinois

Post by The Doctor » Thu May 10, 2007 12:34 am

Since when is Batman the shit? I would like to see some concrete evidence that Batman is better than Spiderman. Go out and look for some, I dare you.


You won't find any, by the way. Spiderman would totally rule Batman's ass in a fight.
"Take that, internet and your up-to-date stuff!"

--Craig Ferguson

User avatar
Matt Weiner
Sin
Posts: 8411
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:34 pm
Location: Richmond, VA

Post by Matt Weiner » Thu May 10, 2007 12:36 am

The Doctor wrote:Since when is Batman the shit? I would like to see some concrete evidence that Batman is better than Spiderman. Go out and look for some, I dare you.
Image
You won't find any, by the way. Spiderman would totally rule Batman's ass in a fight.
Spider-Man has better powers on paper, but you're forgetting the most important rule of comics, which is that Batman always wins.
Last edited by Matt Weiner on Thu May 10, 2007 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
AKKOLADE
Sin
Posts: 15261
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 8:08 am

Post by AKKOLADE » Thu May 10, 2007 12:37 am

Dazzler so gonna dazzle you boooooom

User avatar
AKKOLADE
Sin
Posts: 15261
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 8:08 am

Post by AKKOLADE » Thu May 10, 2007 12:41 am

Matt Weiner wrote:Spider-Man has better powers on paper, but you're forgetting the most important rule of comics, which is that Batman always wins.
While I am not a comics nerd, I do understand the rule that Spider-Man is unstoppable if Mary Jane is in trouble. I need a clarification - if Batman has endangered MJ, which of these rules would take precedence?

User avatar
Matt Weiner
Sin
Posts: 8411
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:34 pm
Location: Richmond, VA

Post by Matt Weiner » Thu May 10, 2007 12:43 am

leftsaidfred wrote:While I am not a comics nerd, I do understand the rule that Spider-Man is unstoppable if Mary Jane is in trouble. I need a clarification - if Batman has endangered MJ, which of these rules would take precedence?
Batman has already gone back in time and irradiated his own spider, which he then convinced to bite him by insulting its sister. He's eight moves ahead and you've already lost.

User avatar
AKKOLADE
Sin
Posts: 15261
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 8:08 am

Post by AKKOLADE » Thu May 10, 2007 12:49 am

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipoop

DH TTHS
Lulu
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:27 am
Location: about 15 miles north of that joke of a city Dayton, Ohio

Post by DH TTHS » Thu May 10, 2007 12:50 am

The argument is pointless because Batman resides in the DC comics universe while spiderman resides in the marvel comics universe, thus they could never fight. If they could though Batman would win, because spiderman is soft. I mean come on, the only guy he ever killed was his uncle.
Demetrius Haas
THE TIPPECANOE HIGH SCHOOL

This season dedicated in memory of Barbaro and Anna Nichole Smith.

RIP

User avatar
Matt Weiner
Sin
Posts: 8411
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:34 pm
Location: Richmond, VA

Post by Matt Weiner » Thu May 10, 2007 12:54 am

Image

User avatar
AKKOLADE
Sin
Posts: 15261
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 8:08 am

Post by AKKOLADE » Thu May 10, 2007 12:55 am

DH TTHS wrote:The argument is pointless because Batman resides in the DC comics universe while spiderman resides in the marvel comics universe, thus they could never fight. If they could though Batman would win, because spiderman is soft. I mean come on, the only guy he ever killed was his uncle.
There might be some kind of a wormhole that goes through the Dark Horse universe or something.

DH TTHS
Lulu
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:27 am
Location: about 15 miles north of that joke of a city Dayton, Ohio

Post by DH TTHS » Thu May 10, 2007 1:00 am

Matt Weiner wrote:Image
I stand corrected.
Demetrius Haas
THE TIPPECANOE HIGH SCHOOL

This season dedicated in memory of Barbaro and Anna Nichole Smith.

RIP

User avatar
DumbJaques
Forums Staff: Administrator
Posts: 3078
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:21 pm
Location: Columbus, OH

Post by DumbJaques » Thu May 10, 2007 1:01 am

I believe Spiderman accidentally offed his first girlfriend while performing a "rescue," thus casting the whole "unstoppable if Mary Jane is in trouble" thing into a reasonable amount of suspicion.

I'm of the opinion that both Spiderman and Batman are pretty solid characters, and forcing them into some kind of contest for your own nefarious purposes just seems wrong. Legion of Doom wrong. If any of you are Gorilla Grodd, the second most racist DC comics hero behind Apache Chief, please step forward and destroy Chicago.

Also, could we have a "Misadventures in Super Heroing" avatar them sometime?

User avatar
The Time Keeper
Auron
Posts: 1541
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2003 9:26 pm
Location: Michigan

Post by The Time Keeper » Thu May 10, 2007 1:03 am

AndyBrindlee Mountain wrote:
mlaird wrote:Tobey Maguire=Conor Oberst of notorious emo-band Bright Eyes
Compare:
Spiderman and Mr. Oberst
Not that big of a resemblance between the two.
The resemblance is that they're both whiny pussies who suck at what they do. The physical appearance thing, maybe not all that much.

User avatar
Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN)
Chairman of Anti-Music Mafia Committee
Posts: 5640
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:46 pm
Location: Columbia, MO

Post by Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN) » Thu May 10, 2007 8:19 am

SPiderman sucks. It's that simple. Batman is so impressive because he's a regular dude who just happens to kick ass without benefit of a true power. Spiderman just sucks ass instead.
Charlie Dees, North Kansas City HS '08
"I won't say more because I know some of you parse everything I say." - Jeremy Gibbs

"At one TJ tournament the neg prize was the Hampshire College ultimate frisbee team (nude) calender featuring one Evan Silberman. In retrospect that could have been a disaster." - Harry White

User avatar
quizbowllee
Auron
Posts: 2154
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:12 am
Location: Alabama

Post by quizbowllee » Thu May 10, 2007 8:54 am

Actually, there was a Spiderman/Batman crossover comic. Like all crossovers, the two fight to a draw before deciding to join forces against a common enemy.

However, in The Dark Knight Returns - by FRANK MILLER - an elderly Batman kicks the crap out of SUPERMAN! If he can take Superman, he could bitch slap Spidey.

The key is Batman's smarts. Even though Spiderman is technically stronger than Batman, Batman will FIGURE OUT a way to win. Always. That's why he's awesome.

Also, Batman would pwn everyone at quizbowl. Pwn them. And I hate the word "pwn." Because it's not a word.

Tegan
Coach of AHAN Jr.
Posts: 1975
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:42 pm

Post by Tegan » Thu May 10, 2007 9:01 am

quizbowllee wrote:
However, in The Dark Knight Returns - by FRANK MILLER - an elderly Batman kicks the crap out of SUPERMAN! If he can take Superman, he could bitch slap Spidey.

The key is Batman's smarts. Even though Spiderman is technically stronger than Batman, Batman will FIGURE OUT a way to win. Always. That's why he's awesome.
Hold on! Bruce Wayne pays off the Green Arrow to fire a kryptonie tipped arrow taht explodes right next to Superman in the middle of a fight...only to see the Batman gloat over Superman as to how he always wanted to say he beat him ...... that's a pretty weak victory! Spiderman's too poor to pay off anyone ....

And what's this "Spiderman's too dumb?" He was on the chess team ..... he's majoring in science ...... he's not an idiot! Maybe inexperienced, but not dumb.

User avatar
quizbowllee
Auron
Posts: 2154
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:12 am
Location: Alabama

Post by quizbowllee » Thu May 10, 2007 9:13 am

Tegan wrote:
quizbowllee wrote:
However, in The Dark Knight Returns - by FRANK MILLER - an elderly Batman kicks the crap out of SUPERMAN! If he can take Superman, he could bitch slap Spidey.

The key is Batman's smarts. Even though Spiderman is technically stronger than Batman, Batman will FIGURE OUT a way to win. Always. That's why he's awesome.
Hold on! Bruce Wayne pays off the Green Arrow to fire a kryptonie tipped arrow taht explodes right next to Superman in the middle of a fight...only to see the Batman gloat over Superman as to how he always wanted to say he beat him ...... that's a pretty weak victory! Spiderman's too poor to pay off anyone ....

And what's this "Spiderman's too dumb?" He was on the chess team ..... he's majoring in science ...... he's not an idiot! Maybe inexperienced, but not dumb.
DUH. Did I not say that Batman would FIGURE OUT a way to win? If that means a wing man with a kryptonite arrow, then so freakin' be it! Superman was a dumbass for meeting Batman on his own terms. That's what Batman does: finds a weakness and exploits it. No, Batman couldn't take Superman in a freakin' boxing match with Queensbury rules.

Batman figures out a plan that allows him to beat SUPERMAN and you're going to say that it was weak and unfair! It was SUPERMAN. Of course he had to do SOMETHING. Jesus, man... SUPERMAN. What kind of dumbass would Batman be to go into a serious fight with the man of steel without a plan?

Same goes for Spiderman. Batman would come up with a way to win. Then, some pathetic fanboys will cry foul because Batman "cheated." Give me a break.

Were we cheating when we dropped an A-bomb on Hiroshima? 'Cuz that's what Batman does. He drops mental A-bombs on any mutated, alien, or otherwise physically-enhanced fools who mess with him. Recognize.

User avatar
grapesmoker
Sin
Posts: 6365
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:23 pm
Location: NYC
Contact:

Post by grapesmoker » Thu May 10, 2007 1:39 pm

quizbowllee wrote:DUH. Did I not say that Batman would FIGURE OUT a way to win? If that means a wing man with a kryptonite arrow, then so freakin' be it! Superman was a dumbass for meeting Batman on his own terms. That's what Batman does: finds a weakness and exploits it. No, Batman couldn't take Superman in a freakin' boxing match with Queensbury rules.

Batman figures out a plan that allows him to beat SUPERMAN and you're going to say that it was weak and unfair! It was SUPERMAN. Of course he had to do SOMETHING. Jesus, man... SUPERMAN. What kind of dumbass would Batman be to go into a serious fight with the man of steel without a plan?

Same goes for Spiderman. Batman would come up with a way to win. Then, some pathetic fanboys will cry foul because Batman "cheated." Give me a break.

Were we cheating when we dropped an A-bomb on Hiroshima? 'Cuz that's what Batman does. He drops mental A-bombs on any mutated, alien, or otherwise physically-enhanced fools who mess with him. Recognize.
Lee, I had no idea you had such strong feelings on this topic.
Jerry Vinokurov
ex-LJHS, ex-Berkeley, ex-Brown, sorta-ex-CMU
code ape, loud voice, general nuissance

User avatar
AndyShootsAndyScores
Yuna
Posts: 806
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:33 pm
Location: Tuscaloosa, AL
Contact:

Post by AndyShootsAndyScores » Thu May 10, 2007 6:01 pm

Yeah, he is pretty admant about Batman being the greatest person ever to exist, but don't mention that he doesn't exist to him. He might be unaware of that fact...
Andy Knowles
Brindlee Mountain, '08
University of Alabama, '12

User avatar
Matt Weiner
Sin
Posts: 8411
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:34 pm
Location: Richmond, VA

Post by Matt Weiner » Thu May 10, 2007 6:16 pm

June is Batman Kicking Superman In The Face Month

Image

User avatar
quizbowllee
Auron
Posts: 2154
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:12 am
Location: Alabama

Post by quizbowllee » Thu May 10, 2007 6:58 pm

Matt Weiner wrote:June is Batman Kicking Superman In The Face Month

Image
With his big-ass BOOT!

User avatar
AKKOLADE
Sin
Posts: 15261
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 8:08 am

Post by AKKOLADE » Thu May 10, 2007 8:06 pm

Lee is the goddamn Batman

User avatar
Frater Taciturnus
Auron
Posts: 2463
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:26 pm
Location: Richmond, VA

Post by Frater Taciturnus » Thu May 10, 2007 9:32 pm

leftsaidfred wrote:Lee is the goddamn Batman
What are you Dense? Are you retarded or something? Of course he is!
George Berry
georgeberry.vcu@gmail.com
--------------
J. Sargeant Reynolds CC 2008, 2009, 2014
Virginia Commonwealth 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013,
Douglas Freeman 2005, 2006, 2007

User avatar
quizbowllee
Auron
Posts: 2154
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:12 am
Location: Alabama

Post by quizbowllee » Thu May 10, 2007 11:42 pm

leftsaidfred wrote:Lee is the goddamn Batman
Dude... shut up... you're blowing my cover!!!

User avatar
Frater Taciturnus
Auron
Posts: 2463
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:26 pm
Location: Richmond, VA

Post by Frater Taciturnus » Fri May 11, 2007 6:50 am

quizbowllee wrote:
leftsaidfred wrote:Lee is the goddamn Batman
Dude... shut up... you're blowing my cover!!!
What cover? It's not like it's classified information. And besides, everyone knows I'm the Green Lantern, so to have another hero come out is a good thing!
George Berry
georgeberry.vcu@gmail.com
--------------
J. Sargeant Reynolds CC 2008, 2009, 2014
Virginia Commonwealth 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013,
Douglas Freeman 2005, 2006, 2007

User avatar
Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN)
Chairman of Anti-Music Mafia Committee
Posts: 5640
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:46 pm
Location: Columbia, MO

Post by Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN) » Fri May 11, 2007 8:13 am

Greatest thread ever.
Charlie Dees, North Kansas City HS '08
"I won't say more because I know some of you parse everything I say." - Jeremy Gibbs

"At one TJ tournament the neg prize was the Hampshire College ultimate frisbee team (nude) calender featuring one Evan Silberman. In retrospect that could have been a disaster." - Harry White

User avatar
Frater Taciturnus
Auron
Posts: 2463
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:26 pm
Location: Richmond, VA

Post by Frater Taciturnus » Fri May 11, 2007 8:26 am

charlieDfromNKC wrote:Greatest thread ever.
This is starting to border on AHAN Jr. territory, and may be the best trainwreck ever too.


EDIT: in 100 posts, I will have enough to fight an army of Spammer invaders.
George Berry
georgeberry.vcu@gmail.com
--------------
J. Sargeant Reynolds CC 2008, 2009, 2014
Virginia Commonwealth 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013,
Douglas Freeman 2005, 2006, 2007

Tegan
Coach of AHAN Jr.
Posts: 1975
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:42 pm

Post by Tegan » Fri May 11, 2007 8:53 am

Just stop <<sniffle, sniffle>> stop it all of you

<<curls into fetal position>>

Locked