MIT open summer practices

Old college threads.
The Logic of Scientific Disco
Wakka

MIT open summer practices

Post by The Logic of Scientific Disco »

I'm pleased to announce that we have secured an actual room on campus for practices this summer, which means they will be open to the greater Boston quiz bowl community (and anyone randomly in the area, I suppose).

Practices are Monday and Thursday nights from 7-9 in 4-144 (that's building 4, room 144); there are helpfully no locked doors between there and the outside world (unless you consider Cantabridgian parking a locked door). A moderately useful map can be found here.

Email me at chriskennedy at mit dot edu if you have questions.
Chris Kennedy, MIT
The Logic of Scientific Disco
Wakka

Re: MIT open summer practices

Post by The Logic of Scientific Disco »

Brief update: I'm making a list of MIT and non-MIT people who want announcements for practices so that I don't have to spam everyone I can think of. If you're in the area/want announcement emails and you're not already getting them, shoot me an email at the address in the above post.

Also, if you need parking, my current best guess is the N10 lot on Mass Ave between Vassar St. and Albany St., indicated on the map here. To get to building 4 from there, walk south on Mass Ave back towards the clump of MIT buildings, go in at the main entrance at 77 (with columns, etc.) and walk down the Infinite Corridor until you hit building 4; turn right.
Chris Kennedy, MIT