CC Predictions 09-10

Old college threads.
Jesus vs. Dragons
Tidus

Re: CC Predictions 09-10

Post by Jesus vs. Dragons »

ValenciaQBowl wrote:Holy mackerel! I assume that means that Mark wasn't playing for Snead, right?

PS--ACBL is played on NAQT A sets from 1998, right?
I assume since some of the scores were in the 600s.
Ethan Hewett
UF 2013
Chipola College 2010
Sneads High School 2009
ValenciaQBowl
Auron

Post by ValenciaQBowl »

Well, that's impressive. Akin to you Chipola guys hanging 700 on us in Florida. Congrats to Northeast!
Chris Borglum
Valencia College Grand Poobah
Jesus vs. Dragons
Tidus

Post by Jesus vs. Dragons »

ValenciaQBowl wrote:Well, that's impressive. Akin to you Chipola guys hanging 700 on us in Florida. Congrats to Northeast!
Well we had 64 questions to do it on. And it was 730...
Ethan Hewett
UF 2013
Chipola College 2010
Sneads High School 2009
49-Mile Scenic Drive
Rikku

Post by 49-Mile Scenic Drive »

ValenciaQBowl wrote:Holy mackerel! I assume that means that Mark wasn't playing for Snead, right?

PS--ACBL is played on NAQT A sets from 1998, right?
I definitely played, but I had probably the worst day of quizbowl I've had in a long while. I was quite off yesterday and group that with my teammates stepping up a bit (which was quite nice to see) in alot of the rounds and you get why I didn't do as good as I normally would've. Either way I have no complaints, and was quite amazed that Cord got MVP with Casey getting 2nd with both averaging 63~ ppg. I'm not sure that has ever happened at an ACBL tournament in a long while if ever, not to mention 650 has to be an ACBL Record or darn close to it. Seems like the Faulkner National Championship squad may have hung 655 on one team. It's been a good year for CC QuizBowl and CCCT was fun as usual. Here's looking forward to next year! :party:
Mark Morris
University of Alabama-Huntsville '13
Auburn Pharmacy '19