UChicago Open Summer Practices - 2019

All announcements for open practices, online or in-person scrimmages, the playing of online packets, and online or in-person playtesting goes in this forum. (Official Skype/Discord tournaments should still be announced in the relevant tournament announcement forums.)
gimmedatguudsuccrose
Wakka

UChicago Open Summer Practices - 2019

Post by gimmedatguudsuccrose » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:38 pm

Starting today, UChicago will be hosting biweekly quizbowl practices open to the public in the Regenstein Library. There will be practices on Monday from 7-10pm Thursday from 7-10pm in room 503 unless otherwise noted in this thread.

All quizbowlers in the area are welcome to attend*. If you are not a UChicago student, please PM me, message me on fb, or email me at kaismith3[at]uchicago.edu if you are coming so that someone can let you in. I'm more likely to respond to an email or Facebook message than anything else.

*This includes students currently in high school!
Kai Smith
Farragut High School '15
University of Chicago '19

gimmedatguudsuccrose
Wakka

Re: UChicago Open Summer Practices - 2019

Post by gimmedatguudsuccrose » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:28 pm

There will be no practice tomorrow - instead, we will be holding our customary pre-CO practice in the South Lounge of the Reynolds Club from 1-5pm this Friday, August 2. Anyone attending CO or just in the area is welcome to join us! The Reynolds club is located at the southwest corner of 57th and University, 5706 south University. The room is located on the second floor. Take a right from the staircase and walk past the bathrooms. If you require further assistance or have other questions, please email me at kaismith3@uchicago.edu or message me on Facebook.
Kai Smith
Farragut High School '15

gimmedatguudsuccrose
Wakka

Re: UChicago Open Summer Practices - 2019

Post by gimmedatguudsuccrose » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:24 pm

Apologies for the late notice, but there will not be practice today - we will resume on Thursday of this week
Kai Smith
Farragut High School '15