Avatar: TLA and LoK Trash Packets

Old college threads.
JA01
Wakka

Avatar: TLA and LoK Trash Packets

Post by JA01 »

I am pleased to announce two quiz bowl packets in the style of NAQT that are all about Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra. I have written and edited both packets myself. A lot of people have been watching and rewatching ATLA since it has been recently added to the Netflix collection, so why not keep up that spirit with some quiz bowl packets? :grin:

The first packet is only about Avatar: The Last Airbender and does not include Korra at all. It has 22 tossups and 22 three part bonuses.
The second packet is only about Legend of Korra and does not include ATLA. It has 20 tossups and 20 three part bonuses.

The packets can be read in the same sitting or at separate times since they do not pertain to one another. The LoK packet may require some knowledge of ATLA since LoK is a sequel series, but the packet should be doable. (Plus why would you watch LoK and not ATLA?)

The packets were read on 5/21 over the Quiz Bowl Discord. Since then, I have made some minor edits to the packets that improve the questions and grammar.

Both packets will be on the archive soon. I will post in this thread when they are

I hope you all enjoy the packets! Email, PM, or respond in this thread if you have any questions or comments.
Jade Anderson
Smithtown High School West President Class of ‘19
Stony Brook University President Class of ‘23
JA01
Wakka

Re: Avatar: TLA and LoK Trash Packets

Post by JA01 »

Here's the link to the packets on the archive https://trash.quizbowlpackets.com/2488/
Jade Anderson
Smithtown High School West President Class of ‘19
Stony Brook University President Class of ‘23