Looking for Mirror Set for January

This is the place for middle school quizbowl of all types.
katewils
Lulu

Looking for Mirror Set for January

Post by katewils » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:36 pm

Hi! I'm Kate Wilson, coach at LAMP High School in Montgomery, AL. In the past we've written our own middle school questions for our tournament in January, but I lost the class that gave us the time to write and edit, so I'm looking for a quality set/tournament to mirror. Anyone got a good question packet and care to work out a deal with me for a set of questions? We get our high school questions through NAQT, but there just aren't enough NAQT middle school packets to go around. Please send me a message or respond here if you have any suggestions!
Kate Wilson
LAMP

the return of AHAN
Auron

Re: Looking for Mirror Set for January

Post by the return of AHAN » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:13 pm

Have you considered RAMS 2 by Miami Valley?
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=22750
Jeff Price
Barrington High School Coach
Barrington Station Middle School Coach (2013 MSNCT Champions, 2013 & 2017 Illinois Class AA State Champions)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alexdz
Rikku

Re: Looking for Mirror Set for January

Post by alexdz » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:17 am

Hi Coach Wilson! I've got several Alabama-format middle school sets I'd be happy to provide for your tournament, assuming there's no overlap with the other conferences using them already. Shoot me an email at sagesquizbowl [at] //gmail// dotcom and we can discuss details.
Alex Dzurick
====
Owner/Editor, SAGES Quizbowl Questions
Coach, Harcum College (PA)
====
Former midwesterner (South Callaway - Mizzou - UIUC) coping with life on the east coast.