Opelika (AL) Middle School Jingle Bell Bowl

This is the place for middle school quizbowl of all types.
Cjh0024
Lulu

Opelika (AL) Middle School Jingle Bell Bowl

Post by Cjh0024 »

Opelika would like to take the opportunity to invite your Quiz Bowl Team to the Opelika Middle School Jingle Bell Bowl. This is a great opportunity to participate in a quality event that would capstone the 2019 school year before ASCA play. The tournament will take place on December 14th at Opelika Middle School in Opelika, AL (I-85 next to Auburn). The tournament will have both Middle School and Elementary Divisions, with the cost set at $60 per team. We are still in the process of securing questions, but the questions will either be an NAQT set not being used in Alabama or an out of state mirror. We will be streaming the division finals live from our school auditorium. The tournament will follow ASCA rules. The team field is being capped at 12 teams per division. We already have a few teams that have confirmed attendance, so please let me know ASAP if your team will attend. I will update the team field periodically at hsquizbowl.org (Alabama 2019-2020). Tournament start time will be at 9:30 with registration beginning at 9:00.

Thank you, let me know if I can answer any questions, and good luck this upcoming season!
Corey Harris
Opelika Middle School (AL)
[email protected]
Lulu

Re: Opelika (AL) Middle School Jingle Bell Bowl

Post by [email protected] »

When will stats be out for this?
Kapil Nathan

Bumpus MS, Alabama '18; Hoover HS, Alabama '22
2019 JV and Varsity ASCA State Champion
5th Place Solo JV NH Bowl 2019

"I don't do history. I am history."