2019-20 Illinois Postseason Poll

This is the forum to make all comparisons and other conversation for the state of Illinois.
Berniecrat
Rikku

2019-20 Illinois Postseason Poll

Post by Berniecrat »

Since other circuits are running their own postseason polls as a result of the premature cancellation of the quizbowl season, it seems fitting for Illinois to have its own. In the ILQB Discord we have designed a poll in which voters are able to vote for who they believed were the top teams, players overall, players in specific categories, freshmen, or sophomores in Illinois this season. Feel free to fill out as many polls as you feel qualified to fill out, and if after you submit you realized you forgot to submit for one of the polls you can edit your responses. We would ask that only in-person stats be considered for these polls due to the recent surge of cheating scandals and other features that make online tournaments not the best to judge caliber.

This poll will close on June 5, 2020.

https://forms.gle/AaNUmdLW7Jn6PYPHA
Arjun Nageswaran
Aptakisic '17
Stevenson '21

db0wman
Lulu

Re: 2019-20 Illinois Postseason Poll

Post by db0wman »

One team that I'd like to remind voters about is Naperville North. Judson and Geoffrey have an absolute lock on science from what I've seen.
Dylan Bowman
Uni 2020
UIUC 2024

db0wman
Lulu

Re: 2019-20 Illinois Postseason Poll

Post by db0wman »

I've created a video series featuring Arjun Nageswaran in which I explain my opinions and takes for each of the polls. Make sure to like and subscribe so that I may achieve my dreams of becoming a full-time quizbowl content creator.
Dylan Bowman
Uni 2020
UIUC 2024