Memories of William & Mary team?

Tell your tales of bygone days and rank historical things here.
SpanishSpy
Wakka

Memories of William & Mary team?

Post by SpanishSpy »

As you can see I am a current student at William & Mary and one of the leaders of the current team (albeit not the captain - that honor goes to James Cole).

We are currently at a bottleneck point in club history, with the greats, as I can tell, having either graduated (Sean Smiley, Chris Miller, Alex Frey) or transferred elsewhere (Jonathan Leidenheimer). Their last year here (minus Leidenheimer) was my first, and so it's me, James, and one other sophomore coaching an entirely new team.

Does anyone here have memories of our team in years past? I'm just trying to get a feel for club history.
Alex Wallace
Washington-Lee High School Class of 2015
College of William & Mary Class of 2019
Madoc
Lulu

Re: Memories of William & Mary team?

Post by Madoc »

In the brief time I played there (1 semester in 2010), Dan Leifer was the club president, Mark Guerci had recently disappeared, and Matt Morrison was still making the occasional appearance at practices & tournaments.

That's about all the help I can offer, since I wasn't really very involved with the club, but maybe you could get more info if you reach out to one of those guys.
Charlie Perkins
Coach - Honaker High School 2015-2021
W&M 2014
SpanishSpy
Wakka

Re: Memories of William & Mary team?

Post by SpanishSpy »

Carolus Magnus wrote:In the brief time I played there (1 semester in 2010), Dan Leifer was the club president, Mark Guerci had recently disappeared, and Matt Morrison was still making the occasional appearance at practices & tournaments.

That's about all the help I can offer, since I wasn't really very involved with the club, but maybe you could get more info if you reach out to one of those guys.
Thank you very much for the leads! This was before my time, but it's still interesting to know.
Alex Wallace
Washington-Lee High School Class of 2015
College of William & Mary Class of 2019