Start time: 10:00 a.m.
Fee: $20 per team of 4 players (or, $5 per player)
- All ACF eligibility rules apply, except when they contradict the rules below.
- This is a tournament for introducing collegiate novices to quizbowl. Consequently, no high school teams or players are eligible.
- Anyone (who does not break Rules 1 or 2) who has never played quizbowl before is automatically eligible. Other academic competition does not count as quizbowl for this rule.
- Players meeting one or more of the following criteria must apply to the head editor for special permission to play:
- If you have already completed your second year of college (calculated from time in college, not credits).
- If you were ever on a playoff team at NAQT HSNCT or PACE NSC.
- If you have ever scored at least 30 points per game at any college tournament.
- If you have ever won any college tournament.
- Anyone who does not fall into any of the four categories listed in Rule 4 is automatically eligible to play.