Question Set: EFT is a medium-difficulty tournament - more information can be found in the global announcement here.
Registration: To register for UMD's mirror, please send an email to [email protected] with all of the following information:
- School Name
- Number of Teams
- Numbers of Buzzers and Staffers
- Emergency Cell Phone Number
Logistics: The tournament will be held in the Mathematics Building at the University of Maryland.
Payment Information: Registration fees for this tournament are
- $110 for each team
- -$10 for each team-provided staffer + laptop
- -$5 for each team-provided buzzer set
- -$10 per 200 miles traveled one way to the University of Maryland as determined by Google Maps.
Teams may pay before or on the day of the tournament with either cash or check. Please make all checks out to "Maryland Academic Quiz Team."
Field Update (Teams/Buzzers/Staff)
Johns Hopkins: 2/3/0
Penn State: 3/2/0
West Virginia: 1/1/0
Virginia Commonwealth: 1/2/1
Total Number of Teams: 15/16
Please feel free to email [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you on October 5th.