Early Fall Tournament (EFT) at Boise State on 10/19/19

This forum is for tournament announcements, updates, and results (official or otherwise).
tiwonge
Tidus

Early Fall Tournament (EFT) at Boise State on 10/19/19

Post by tiwonge » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:19 pm

Boise State/Idaho Quiz & Academic Teams will be hosting EFT on October 19. High school teams are eligible to play.

The main announcement for the EFT can be found here: https://hsquizbowl.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22625. It should be regular minus, I guess?

We have not reserved rooms yet, but it will probably be held in the ILC on the campus of Boise State. If we can get the forms filled out on time, we might be able to offer free parking. (This is also the BSU Family weekend; I don't know if there is free parking because of that.)

We will start at 9:00 AM, and end when we end. (We've run late the last two years, so I expect we'll run a bit late this year, too.) If we finish early enough, we may go to Bar Gernika on the Basque Block to eat, drink (for those of age) and be merry. Join us there after the tournament!

Because almost every team is traveling a long distance to come here, we're keeping the tournament fees low. Registration is $65/team, with a $5 discount for a laptop, and a $5 discount for an experienced staffer, both contingent on approval of the TD (Colin). Please let me know ahead of time if you'll be bringing either of these.

To register, please e-mail me at tiwonge@gmail.com.

Field:
Colin McNamara, Boise State University
PACE
Idaho Quiz & Academic Teams