Michigan Winter Tournament @ RIT (2/29/20) [Canceled]

Old college threads.
Cosmas's Tabernacular Earth
Wakka

Michigan Winter Tournament @ RIT (2/29/20) [Canceled]

Post by Cosmas's Tabernacular Earth »

I am pleased to announce a mirror of the Michigan Winter Tournament on February 29, 2020 taking place at RIT. As usual, we will be in the Eastman Building, with check in starting at 8:30 for a 9 am tournament start.

Set Information

Michigan Winter Tournament is a medium difficulty tournament. Expect it to be harder than Division 2 SCT, but easier than Division 1 SCT. Each pack is 22 tossups and 22 bonuses, all of which will be read. For full details on the set, see here.

Fees

Base fee: $120
Buzzer discount: -$10 per working buzzer system
Staffer discount: -$10 per capable moderator
New school discount: -$20 if your school has not played a college tournament in the last two seasons (Fall 2017 - Spring 2019)
Minimum fee: $60

Teams should be ready to pay the morning of the tournament, either in cash or with a check made out to "RIT Quiz Bowl Club". If you will not be able to pay that morning, please make arrangements with me in advance.

Eligibility

We will use ACF's eligibility rules

Registration

To register, email me at [email protected] with the number of teams, buzzers, and staffers your school plans on bringing. The registration deadline will be February 25, the Tuesday before the tournament.
Adam Swift
RIT, 2015
Cosmas's Tabernacular Earth
Wakka

Re: Michigan Winter Tournament @ RIT (2/29/20) [Canceled]

Post by Cosmas's Tabernacular Earth »

Unfortunately a lot of schools had conflicts on 2/29 and we have to cancel.
Adam Swift
RIT, 2015