2020 LIT at Florida (Postponed)

Old college threads.
Crazy Khan Tech
Wakka

2020 LIT at Florida (Postponed)

Post by Crazy Khan Tech »

I am pleased to announce that the Florida site of 2020 LIT will be held at the University of Florida on Saturday, March 21, 2020. The main link to this set can be found at viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22780

The tournament will take place at somewhere on UF's campus (building TBA), with team check-in beginning at 8:30 AM and gameplay beginning at 9 AM. I will be the tournament director. Please direct any questions about this site to me at [email protected].

Eligibility
This is a closed tournament. All players who are eligible under current ACF rules can play at collegiate mirrors of LIT. Closed high school teams are also eligible for all mirrors of LIT.

Rules
This tournament will follow ACF gameplay rules.

Registration
Please email me at [email protected] with the number of teams, staffers, and buzzers you are bringing.

The field cap is 10, after which teams will be placed on a waitlist. Please register by March 18 at the latest.

Fees
Base fee: $120
Buzzers: –$10 per functional system
Staffers: –$10 per staffer with functional laptop
Travel: –$10 per 200 miles traveled one-way
Fees may be paid by Venmo (preferred), cash, or a check made out to "Nabeel Farooq."

Field (teams/buzzers/staff):
UF (2/2/many)
Santa Fe CC (1/1/1)
Zach Knecht (he/him/his)

University of Michigan '25
University of Florida '21
Crazy Khan Tech
Wakka

Re: 2020 LIT at Florida (Postponed)

Post by Crazy Khan Tech »

Due to the recent coronavirus outbreak, this tournament is being indefinitely postponed.
Zach Knecht (he/him/his)

University of Michigan '25
University of Florida '21