ACF Nationals 2021: Seeking Host Bids

Old college threads.
kearnm7
Wakka

ACF Nationals 2021: Seeking Host Bids

Post by kearnm7 »

Hello all!

ACF is currently seeking a host site for ACF Nationals, which will be held on the weekend of August 7-8, 2021, pending suitable bids. Please submit your bid to host ACF Nationals using this form. We are looking to receive as many bids as possible from different institutions, though we are limiting bids to domestic institutions this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please provide as much of the requested information as possible, paying particular care to the sections about COVID-19 restrictions.

Bids should be submitted by Sunday, May 16 at 11:59 PDT. If you have any questions about the bidding process, please reach out jointly to Cody Voight ([email protected]) and myself ([email protected]).

We hope to announce the location of the tournament by June 1, 2021.

The hosting guidelines and benefits are outlined here, on the ACF website. Please note that the hosting institution will not be allowed to claim their team-based benefit (i.e., the right to enter at least one host team for free) at the 2021 ACF Nationals, due to the tournament’s projected small size. The institution will instead be able to claim that benefit at the 2022 ACF Nationals.

We look forward to receiving your bids!
Michael Kearney
Yale '20
ACF Site Coordinator, 2021 (Interim); ACF Nationals Assistant TD, 2021; ACF Nationals TD, 2022; ACF President, 2022-2023.
kearnm7
Wakka

Re: ACF Nationals 2021: Seeking Host Bids

Post by kearnm7 »

kearnm7 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 8:42 pm Hello all!

ACF is currently seeking a host site for ACF Nationals, which will be held on the weekend of August 7-8, 2021, pending suitable bids. Please submit your bid to host ACF Nationals using this form. We are looking to receive as many bids as possible from different institutions, though we are limiting bids to domestic institutions this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please provide as much of the requested information as possible, paying particular care to the sections about COVID-19 restrictions.

Bids should be submitted by Sunday, May 16 at 11:59 PDT. If you have any questions about the bidding process, please reach out jointly to Cody Voight ([email protected]) and myself ([email protected]).

We hope to announce the location of the tournament by June 1, 2021.

The hosting guidelines and benefits are outlined here, on the ACF website. Please note that the hosting institution will not be allowed to claim their team-based benefit (i.e., the right to enter at least one host team for free) at the 2021 ACF Nationals, due to the tournament’s projected small size. The institution will instead be able to claim that benefit at the 2022 ACF Nationals.

We look forward to receiving your bids!
A brief reminder that bids to host ACF Nationals are due in two days!
Michael Kearney
Yale '20
ACF Site Coordinator, 2021 (Interim); ACF Nationals Assistant TD, 2021; ACF Nationals TD, 2022; ACF President, 2022-2023.