Penn Bowl Mirror @ Queen's University - October 23rd, 2021

Old college threads.
apoquet
Lulu

Penn Bowl Mirror @ Queen's University - October 23rd, 2021

Post by apoquet »

Hello everyone,

Queen’s University is excited to announce that we will be hosting a mirror of Penn Bowl on October 23rd. This tournament will take place on Zoom and will use buzzin live for buzzing, as well as a discord server for logistics.

Logistics

This tournament will begin at 10:00 AM on October 23rd. Teams will receive a link to the zoom meeting the day before. Players should be online and on the call by 9:50 for opening announcements. Players and staff must also change their nicknames to their real names on discord and in zoom, and will be required to react to the honour pledge in discord to receive a roll.

Registration

Penn Bowl at Queen’s will be held semi-open. This means that players not enrolled in a post-secondary institution for the 2021-22 academic year can play this tournament, but can only team with other non-students. If a player is enrolled at a particular school, they can only play with players from their institution. If you have any questions regarding eligibility please let us know by emailing [email protected] .

This mirror is intended for teams in Canada. If you are a team from outside Canada and would like to play this mirror, please email us at the address listed above.

Fees and Payment

We ask teams to e-transfer (preferably one payment) to benjaminlohoar42 (at) gmail (dot) com (not the club email).

Base price: $120 CAD per team
Staffer Discount: $15 CAD

If you would like to claim a staffer discount, please let us know before the tournament.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns about this tournament, feel free to ask here or to email us at the club address listed above.

See you all on the 23rd!
Andrew McCowan
Glebe CI '19
Queen's U '23
msarma
Lulu

Re: Penn Bowl Mirror @ Queen's University - October 23rd, 2021

Post by msarma »

Is it too late to sign up to play? I’d only play the first half since I’ll be busy in the evening, but I really like Penn Bowl so I want to play a few rounds.
Manas Sarma
University of Massachusetts, Amherst, 2012-2016