This tournament is intended for newer players, particularly those in their first two years of collegiate quiz bowl. As such, the following eligibility requirements will apply:
- Team must be a college team, not high school.
- Player must not have…
- Played college quiz bowl before August 1st, 2020.
- Scored 40 PPG or more in HSNCT or PACE NSC
- As a member of a team, finished 1-24th at PACE NSC or finished T-49th or above at HSNCT.
- Scored 30 PPG or more in a tournament run on a college set.
- Qualified or played ICT or ACF Nats
Registration will be through NAQT, found here, and requires an account with NAQT. If you have any questions or need any assistance, email [email protected]. Registration closes on October 27th, 2021.
Fees and Discounts
- Registration: $80 per team
- New to quiz bowl discount: -$30 for each team (This discount applies if your club has not played a quiz bowl tournament since August 1st, 2019.)
- -$10 from overall registration fees for each working buzzer set with at least 8 working buzzers.
- -$10 per 200 miles traveled one-way. Distance decided via google maps.
This tournament will be held in-person on the Purdue University campus in West Lafayette. Further information will be sent out to each team that registers. All members and staffers will be required to wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth for the duration of the tournament.
Payment must be made by cash, accepted the day of the tournament, or by a check made out to "Purdue University Quiz Bowl Team." We will send an invoice with instructions to each team that registers. Please email us if this system does not work for you.
For any further questions, please reach out to us at [email protected]