The tournament will take place on Zoom. The opening meeting will begin at 8:45 AM ET and gameplay will begin at 9 AM ET. Doug Simons will be the tournament director. Please direct any questions about this site to Doug Simons at [email protected] and myself at [email protected].
To make this tournament more accessible to new teams and players, ACF is enforcing eligibility guidelines for ACF Fall. Players are not eligible to compete at 2021 ACF Fall if, at any point, they:
- Scored more than 50 PPG in the prelims of a college mirror of ACF Fall, OR
- Were the top scorer (highest overall PPG) on a team that finished in the top 15% of the field, rounded up, at ACF Fall, OR
- Scored more than 40 PP20TUH in the prelims of HSNCT or 60 PPG in the prelims of PACE NSC, OR
- Were the top scorer (highest overall PPG) on a team that finished in the top 30 at HSNCT or top 10 at PACE NSC, OR
- Finished in the top 12 in IPNCT
This tournament will follow ACF’s official gameplay rules. Rules specifically pertaining to online tournaments have been rendered in blue.
Fill out the central 2021 ACF Fall registration form with all relevant information. The form is here. The field for each site can be found here.
Teams should register for this site if they can't make it to their region's mirror of ACF due to school COVID restrictions or field capacity limits. This site is only for college teams. The field cap is 18 teams, after which teams will be placed on a waitlist or potentially assigned to another site. Please register by October 11, 2021.
- Base fee: $120
- New to quizbowl discount: −$80
- Shorthanded discount (1–2 players): −$60
- Staffers: −$25 per staffer with a functional laptop. Staffers must register with ACF in advance by filling out this form.