NEVER MIND: RMPFest Northeast 11/23 in Harvard Sq.

Old college threads.
BuzzerZen
Auron

NEVER MIND: RMPFest Northeast 11/23 in Harvard Sq.

Post by BuzzerZen »

If you want to play a couple hours of RMPFest semi-seriously at a Harvard Square coffee-type establishment yet-to-be-determined on Sunday at 11am, post here. If there are three people aside from me who want to do this, and they post here in the next 24 hours, we will do it. If not, oh well. Also looking for coffee-type-establishment recommendations.
Evan Silberman
Hampshire College 07F

How are you actually reading one of my posts?
Susan
Forums Staff: Administrator

Re: INQUIRY: RMPFest Northeast 11/23 in Harvard Sq.

Post by Susan »

You should go to the place with the ridiculous hot chocolate*, except that people will probably glare at you if you hog tables long enough to play the tournament. There's also a Peet's around there and Darwin's (a sandwich shop that also serves coffee and snackies).

*The internet informs me that I may mean the L.A. Burdick shop. The hot chocolate solidifies if chilled.
Susan
UChicago alum (AB 2003, PhD 2009)
Member emerita, ACF
Mechanical Beasts
Banned Cheater

Post by Mechanical Beasts »

myamphigory wrote:You should go to the place with the ridiculous hot chocolate*, except that people will probably glare at you if you hog tables long enough to play the tournament. There's also a Peet's around there and Darwin's (a sandwich shop that also serves coffee and snackies).

*The internet informs me that I may mean the L.A. Burdick shop. The hot chocolate solidifies if chilled.
This Harvard Square resident approves of your taste. Darwin's is the best hope for having actual space to sit. Peet's will not, not at all, almost never.
Andrew Watkins
fleurdelivre
Tidus

Post by fleurdelivre »

If you find your three and are really wanting to actually play, I'll read.
Katy
Vanderbilt '06 / Harvard '11 / freelance moderator
BuzzerZen
Auron

Post by BuzzerZen »

Hm, no dice apparently. Carry on. I will, however, avail myself of some ludicrous hot chocolate in Harvard Sq. on Sunday.
Evan Silberman
Hampshire College 07F

How are you actually reading one of my posts?