IFT SE Mirror (10-6-12) Athens GA

Old college threads.
CSQuizJags
Tidus

IFT SE Mirror (10-6-12) Athens GA

Post by CSQuizJags »

The CSHS Academic Team will be hosting the SE mirror of the Illinois Novice tournament on Saturday, October 6, 2012, in Athens, GA

More information about the main event can be found here- viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13146

This event is open to novice teams as well as HS Varsity teams (If you have a question about where you fit in all this, please email Illinois using the link above and they'll help you).

We would like to start this event no later than 915am. A 9am start would be much better.

Here are the fees:
Base fee: 120
Second team: +90
Each subsequent team: +70

Discounts:
Buzzer: -10 (limit one)
Workers: -15 (limit two, if you have more who are willing to work, we can work out a deal)

Distance to Athens GA one way based on Google Maps:
0-99 miles: No discount
-$10 off for every 100 miles over 100 a team drives (up to -$30 off)*

*If gas goes higher by then, we can talk.

High School team (only discount allowed): -$50 (in other words, you pay $70)
Minimum fee for one team: $80

Late fee (if registering after Sep 30): +20 per team with no discounts allowed

Field
Interested:
WKU* and maybe a reader
Chattahoochee HS*
Norcross HS*
Ga Tech 2 and a reader*
Auburn 3* and maybe a reader
Va Tech and maybe a reader*
UGA and a reader*

*Confirmed

Interested:
GA Gwinnett College and possibly a reader

13 teams (Oct 1) Format most likely a 1xRR (12 games and a bye)

If you want you name added to the list, please email the team ([email protected])
Last edited by CSQuizJags on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:49 pm, edited 37 times in total.
Cedar Shoals HS Academic Team:
2011, 2012, and 2013 Classic City Academic Team Champions
2014 Region 8-AAAAA Varsity and JV Champions
2013 GATA Class AAAAA JV State Champions
2014 WSB-TV HighQ Tournament Champions
Arthur Banks, Advisor
The Ununtiable Twine
Auron

Re: Polling interest in Southeast mirror of Illinois Novice

Post by The Ununtiable Twine »

There should be decent demand within our organization for traveling to this event.

If you host this on 10/6, this would mean that our mirror of QUARK (which has yet to be announced) would have to go off on 10/13, which I don't see as being much of a big deal, except that UA would be hosting events on back-to-back weekends. That's not really much of a problem, it's just a quirk in the schedule for the Southeast.

Thank you so much for considering hosting another college event, Robin!

*on second thought this is the weekend of Fall break at UA so I will hold off on giving you exact details regarding our attendance until I know more.
Jake Sundberg
Louisiana, Alabama
retired
ryanrosenberg
Auron

Post by ryanrosenberg »

It's possible UNC would send a team if a closer Mid-Atlantic mirror doesn't materialize.
Ryan Rosenberg
North Carolina '16
ACF
Rococo A Go Go
Auron

Post by Rococo A Go Go »

I think WKU might be interested in attending this if it were on October 6th.
Nicholas C
KQBA member
CSQuizJags
Tidus

Post by CSQuizJags »

OK, there's some modest interest. I'll email Tech, Emory, UGA and NGA to see if they too are interested. I moved the decision date to Aug 29 as that's when our group will meet. We'll make the call then. Thanks!
Arthur Banks, Advisor
North_GA_ATeam
Wakka

Post by North_GA_ATeam »

North Georgia is interested.
North Georgia College & State University Academic Team
Christopher Shull, President
[email protected]
CSQuizJags
Tidus

Post by CSQuizJags »

Cool.

Keeping track here...

Interested:
Bama
WKU
UNC
NGA
Emory (if they can make a team)
Rountree/Clusserath ("Rutdosta")- possible filler
Chattahoochee HS A team
Ga Tech

Contacted:

That's about 8 teams thus far.
Last edited by CSQuizJags on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Arthur Banks, Advisor
The Toad to Wigan Pier
Tidus

Post by The Toad to Wigan Pier »

I think that it is likely that a Georgia Tech team will be in attendance.
CSQuizJags wrote: Rountree/Clusserath ("Rutdosta")
Ike wrote: Tournament Eligibility: You can play this tournament as long as you are affiliated with a school in the ACF sense of the term. If you are unsure of your eligibility status, you should contact us or your TD. Also, there will be no open teams allowed at this tournament, no matter what the reason. Chimera or scab teams are only allowed for the purposes of filling out a field. People who need to play “unaffiliated” for whatever reason should contact us to resolve any issues. Exceptions might be made if there is some scenario I haven't envisioned here, but that's not likely. Play with your own schools people!
Uh, have both of them decided to enroll in the same school?
William Butler
UVA '11
Georgia Tech 13
CSQuizJags
Tidus

Post by CSQuizJags »

The Toad to Wigan Pier wrote:Uh, have both of them decided to enroll in the same school?
At this time, they are fillers, but since the Hooch is planning to come, Rountree wanted to play and bring in Nick too.
Arthur Banks, Advisor
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

Are we sure it's a good idea to use a longtime coach and an established very good player as a fill-in team for a novice event?
Fred Morlan
University of Kentucky CoP, 2017
International Quiz Bowl Tournaments, CEO, co-owner
former PACE member, president, etc.
former hsqbrank manager, former NAQT writer & subject editor, former hsqb Administrator/Chief Administrator
Ike
Auron

Post by Ike »

Coaches and their teams will only be allowed to play on the same team and win the title if they are enrolled and taking classes at the same institution.

While I do not mind chimera teams for the purposes of filling out a field, it shouldn't be a super-team by any definition of the word. The point of a chimera team is to make a TD's life easier by having schedules working out, not for people to bypass playing with their own team. Also, it should be that chimera teams are ineligible to win the title.

Ike
Ike
UIUC 13
CSQuizJags
Tidus

Re: SE Mirror of IL Novice (10-6-12) Athens GA

Post by CSQuizJags »

We are officially hosting this event. Details are listed above.
Arthur Banks, Advisor
Rountree
Rikku

Post by Rountree »

Fred wrote:Are we sure it's a good idea to use a longtime coach and an established very good player as a fill-in team for a novice event?
The 3 of us certainly did not intend to create any fuss here; I simply informed Robin that if he needed a scab/filler/chimera/whatever-you-wanna-call-it team, I would be willing to help him round out the field since I would likely be there with my team any way. I also mentioned that Clusserath might want to join me if he was available. We definitely hold no delusions of grandeur about winning this event and would absolutely have no problem with not being eligible for any kind of playoff, top bracket, trophy, etc. should we even qualify.
Ike wrote:While I do not mind chimera teams for the purposes of filling out a field, it shouldn't be a super-team by any definition of the word.
You flatter us, Ike. We are anything but a chimera super-team.
Ike wrote:Also, it should be that chimera teams are ineligible to win the title.
Agreed.
Elliott Rountree
Lambert Coach, 2017-present
Buford Coach, 2014-2015
Chattahoochee Coach, 2004-2014
GATA, 2018-present; 2007-2014
ACE, 2000-2013
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

RountreeCHS wrote:
Fred wrote:Are we sure it's a good idea to use a longtime coach and an established very good player as a fill-in team for a novice event?
The 3 of us certainly did not intend to create any fuss here; I simply informed Robin that if he needed a scab/filler/chimera/whatever-you-wanna-call-it team, I would be willing to help him round out the field since I would likely be there with my team any way. I also mentioned that Clusserath might want to join me if he was available. We definitely hold no delusions of grandeur about winning this event and would absolutely have no problem with not being eligible for any kind of playoff, top bracket, trophy, etc. should we even qualify.
I'm not accusing you or Nick of any sort of ill intentions in volunteering to fill such a role, and I'm not saying you'll have to play under the name "And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead" because of the ginormous margins of victory you'll have, and you'll triumphantly high five each other while piles of new quiz bowlers are tossed aside in sobbing heaps.

I think novice tournaments are best served if they're actually filled with novice fields - for regular events that aren't opens, they're not desirable, but if it's for a good number, that's desirable. But novice events are for novice fields to play novice questions, so they can get experience against players of similar abilities. In this one case, where we're ostensibly introducing new players to qb, it should be focused on that. If possible, a chimaera team would best be made up of extra novices.

You do what you can as TDs to make sure things run as comfortably as possible. There's an argument both ways here; in this case, shouldn't it go towards focusing on the new teams?

(And yeah, it's assumed that chimaera teams can't win because lolopen)
Fred Morlan
former hsqbrank manager, former NAQT writer & subject editor, former hsqb Administrator/Chief Administrator
Coach Jim
Lulu

Post by Coach Jim »

Liberty is interested in sending 2 novice teams.
Jim Nutter
QB Coach
Liberty University
Big South champions (2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, & 2018)
QB Nationals (2014, 2015, & 2021)
CSQuizJags
Tidus

Post by CSQuizJags »

Coach Jim wrote:Liberty is interested in sending 2 novice teams.
Dr. Nutter, I just sent you an email. Hope you can make it.
Arthur Banks, Advisor
Rountree
Rikku

Post by Rountree »

Fred wrote:I'm not saying you'll have to play under the name "And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead" because of the ginormous margins of victory you'll have, and you'll triumphantly high five each other while piles of new quiz bowlers are tossed aside in sobbing heaps.
This might be the most glorious description of a hypothetically possible team in the history of quizbowl. You should put this on a shirt with some pictograms and sell it; I would buy it.
Fred wrote:I think novice tournaments are best served if they're actually filled with novice fields - for regular events that aren't opens, they're not desirable, but if it's for a good number, that's desirable. But novice events are for novice fields to play novice questions, so they can get experience against players of similar abilities. In this one case, where we're ostensibly introducing new players to qb, it should be focused on that. If possible, a chimaera team would best be made up of extra novices.
I could not agree with you more. Nick and I plead ignorance here, which of course is really no defense at all, that when we originally offered to help fill out the field, we didn't know it was a set specifically for Novice teams. In the past, most college events Robin has hosted at CSHS have been open, regular college, or trash events, which typically allowed for a wider swath of potential teams; we assumed (incorrectly) this was the case for this tournament too. Again, and I think I speak for Nick here as well, we have no problem sitting this one out. We were only trying to help Robin with filling out the field, should he even need such assistance.
Elliott Rountree
Lambert Coach, 2017-present
Buford Coach, 2014-2015
Chattahoochee Coach, 2004-2014
GATA, 2018-present; 2007-2014
ACE, 2000-2013
The Ununtiable Twine
Auron

RountreeCHS wrote: We didn't know it was a set specifically for Novice teams.
Ike wrote: Tournament Eligibility: You can play this tournament as long as you are affiliated with a school in the ACF sense of the term.
Jake Sundberg
Louisiana, Alabama
retired
The Toad to Wigan Pier
Tidus

This isn't really aimed at anybody in particular and isn't about the scab team:
The Ununtiable Twine wrote:
Ike wrote: Tournament Eligibility: You can play this tournament as long as you are affiliated with a school in the ACF sense of the term.
Ike wrote: Difficulty: The difficulty of this tournament will be approximately equal to that of Minnesota Undergraduate Tournament and ACF Fall. To clarify, this tournament will be easier than any EFT, and most likely as easy or a tinge harder than MUT. Consult MUT and ACF Fall from the last three years for a target difficulty.
Just because one can do something, does not mean that they should. For example, I could play this tournament under the rules, but I'm not going to. Likewise I expect that other people who have been playing college quizbowl for many years to abstain from playing this tournament.
William Butler
UVA '11
Georgia Tech 13
The Ununtiable Twine
Auron

The Toad to Wigan Pier wrote:This isn't really aimed at anybody in particular and isn't about the scab team:
Ike wrote: Difficulty: The difficulty of this tournament will be approximately equal to that of Minnesota Undergraduate Tournament and ACF Fall. To clarify, this tournament will be easier than any EFT, and most likely as easy or a tinge harder than MUT. Consult MUT and ACF Fall from the last three years for a target difficulty.
Just because one can do something, does not mean that they should. For example, I could play this tournament under the rules, but I'm not going to. Likewise I expect that other people who have been playing college quizbowl for many years to abstain from playing this tournament.
That's a valid philosophy to have. Perhaps I shall announce myself as a possible filler team that is actually eligible to win awards. That would zonk the concept of "Rutdosta" being a filler team that is ineligible to win awards by adding myself to the field, which would in turn create a filler team that is eligible to win awards. Wouldn't that be doing good for the community?

note: is sarcasm!
Jake Sundberg
Louisiana, Alabama
retired
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

The Ununtiable Twine wrote:That's a valid philosophy to have. Perhaps I shall announce myself as a possible filler team that is actually eligible to win awards. That would zonk the concept of "Rutdosta" being a filler team that is ineligible to win awards by adding myself to the field, which would in turn create a filler team that is eligible to win awards. Wouldn't that be doing good for the community?

note: is sarcasm!
I know I'm not always the best at this, but I don't know what this is supposed to add to the discussion.

I'm not saying stuff because I somehow think that, by virtue of moving 180 miles more southernly or trying to get UK to start a team, that I'm king of quiz bowl in SEC states. Novice tournaments have an explicit purpose - new players blah blah post up thread - and the quiz bowl trend of an anything-goes, "we'll call it novice and then have non-novice teams because why the hell not" atmosphere isn't a good thing. This isn't me calling Alabama, or Elliott/Nick, or anyone else specifically. As a community, we need to actually focus on recruitment and making it successful. Non-novice teams at novice tournaments isn't why quiz bowl doesn't get new teams, but it's a thing that's so damned easy to fix that we don't really have a good excuse to not do it.

And before we get all "hey, is this actually a novice tournament," the name of it is Illinois Novice. C'mon.
Fred Morlan
Rococo A Go Go
Auron

Post by Rococo A Go Go »

If we had more than one regular difficulty tournament this semester, maybe this discussion wouldn't be happening. It wouldn't matter if this was my 1st year or 10th year of collegiate quizbowl, I would want to play this tournament because it's relatively close and on a weekend in which I'm able to go play quizbowl. The failures of writers/hosts to provide an adequate tournament schedule for different groups of players isn't the fault of anyone who wants to go grab a buzzer and play this tournament if they're eligible.
Nicholas C
KQBA member
The Ununtiable Twine
Auron

Did you note the tiny print? Also I do believe we'll have novices at the event as we do have novices in our club, ya know. In addition, I believe I was the person that suggested that Cedar Shoals may be able to host this as Illinois was having trouble finding someone to run this event in the region.

Also, if Illinois cares very specifically about what the field of the event looks like, they are more than welcome to state these things in their eligibility rules. Hence this existence of a higher quizbowl moral plateau is non-existent even though some people really want it to be. Why must there be unwritten rules when editors can just write a damn rule if they think it's needed?
Jake Sundberg
Louisiana, Alabama
retired
The King's Flight to the Scots
Auron

Post by The King's Flight to the Scots »

The Ununtiable Twine wrote: Also, if Illinois cares very specifically about what the field of the event looks like, they are more than welcome to state these things in their eligibility rules. Hence this existence of a higher quizbowl moral plateau is non-existent even though some people really want it to be. Why must there be unwritten rules when editors can just write a damn rule if they think it's needed?
Because if you want the South to grow as a circuit in the long term, you need to actually impose standards, promote the growth of clubs, and not just let anyone play with anyone they want?
Matt Bollinger
UVA '14, UVA '15
The Toad to Wigan Pier
Tidus

Sulawesi Myzomela wrote:If we had more than one regular difficulty tournament this semester, maybe this discussion wouldn't be happening. It wouldn't matter if this was my 1st year or 10th year of collegiate quizbowl, I would want to play this tournament because it's relatively close and on a weekend in which I'm able to go play quizbowl. The failures of writers/hosts to provide an adequate tournament schedule for different groups of players isn't the fault of anyone who wants to go grab a buzzer and play this tournament if they're eligible.
I totally agree that there should be more regular difficulty tournaments, but that has nothing to do with this. I wish teams would play the regular difficulty tournaments that do exist. We had 3 other schools show up to ACF Regionals last year and the number of schools that showed up to MOO wasn't that much better.
William Butler
UVA '11
Georgia Tech 13
The Ununtiable Twine
Auron

Vernon Lee Bad Marriage, Jr. wrote:
The Ununtiable Twine wrote: Also, if Illinois cares very specifically about what the field of the event looks like, they are more than welcome to state these things in their eligibility rules. Hence this existence of a higher quizbowl moral plateau is non-existent even though some people really want it to be. Why must there be unwritten rules when editors can just write a damn rule if they think it's needed?
Because if you want the South to grow as a circuit in the long term, you need to actually impose standards, promote the growth of clubs, and not just let anyone play with anyone they want?
The no chimera rule is written in the rules but the "unwritten rule" regarding tournament eligibility of veterans is not written. I am not bringing any kind of super team to IFT if that is what people are thinking.

Matt, I do insist on setting standards for the South. There are two regular difficulty events set to be played in the South. Take a good guess at who is hosting both of those. There was once talk of the region not playing on regular difficulty questions as much as it should. Now there are more of those events in the region, thanks to Tech, Cedar Shoals, Valencia, my own club, and our patrons that play them.
Jake Sundberg
Louisiana, Alabama
retired
The Ununtiable Twine
Auron

The Toad to Wigan Pier wrote:
Sulawesi Myzomela wrote:If we had more than one regular difficulty tournament this semester, maybe this discussion wouldn't be happening. It wouldn't matter if this was my 1st year or 10th year of collegiate quizbowl, I would want to play this tournament because it's relatively close and on a weekend in which I'm able to go play quizbowl. The failures of writers/hosts to provide an adequate tournament schedule for different groups of players isn't the fault of anyone who wants to go grab a buzzer and play this tournament if they're eligible.
I totally agree that there should be more regular difficulty tournaments, but that has nothing to do with this. I wish teams would play the regular difficulty tournaments that do exist. We had 3 other schools show up to ACF Regionals last year and the number of schools that showed up to MOO wasn't that much better.
Promoting regular difficulty events was a priority of mine when deciding which events to mirror this semester. I would be very disappointed if we didn't have at least 10-12 teams show up at both of them. Therefore I ask the clubs that don't regularly participate at regular difficulty events to drive over to play at our events as well. I don't mean to solicit my events on this wall, but it is of utmost importance for the growth of the region that you play regular difficulty events.
Jake Sundberg
Louisiana, Alabama
retired
Rococo A Go Go
Auron

Post by Rococo A Go Go »

The Toad to Wigan Pier wrote:
Promoting regular difficulty events was a priority of mine when deciding which events to mirror this semester. I would be very disappointed if we didn't have at least 10-12 teams show up at both of them. Therefore I ask the clubs that don't regularly participate at regular difficulty events to drive over to play at our events as well. I don't mean to solicit my events on this wall, but it is of utmost importance for the growth of the region that you play regular difficulty events.
We plan to be at one of your events, but traveling to Tuscaloosa on back-to-back weekends may be hard to do. We went to MOO last year and only missed ACF Regionals because I (notably a terrible quizbowl player) was the only person interested and my car was in the shop.
Nicholas C
KQBA member
CSQuizJags
Tidus

Post by CSQuizJags »

https://docs.google.com/a/clarke.k12.ga ... M2Z2Wmc6MQ

or http://tinyurl.com/8vvbxhn

Hopefully this works....

Please fill out this Google form for this event. If you need an invoice ahead of time, I can send you one. Remember we can take credit/debit cards on site now.

If the Google Doc doesn't work, an email will get you a spot. Thanks!
Arthur Banks, Advisor
Golran
Auron

Post by Golran »

You need to set permissions on the document so that everyone can view and edit it. Also, depending on turnout at the activities fair today, Duke may be sending team(s).
Drayer the Slayer
currently unaffiliated
CSQuizJags
Tidus

Post by CSQuizJags »

Golran wrote:You need to set permissions on the document so that everyone can view and edit it. Also, depending on turnout at the activities fair today, Duke may be sending team(s).
Gotcha. Thanks. Still learning GDs here.

ADD ON: I just made it global. Let me know if it still messes up (and I'll add Duke to the list)
Arthur Banks, Advisor
jmannor2
Wakka

Post by jmannor2 »

Auburn is interested in this.
Joey Mannor
DAR High School '11
Auburn '15
Golran
Auron

Post by Golran »

Due to a closer mirror at Maryland materializing, Duke is no longer interested in this site.
Drayer the Slayer
currently unaffiliated
ryanrosenberg
Auron

Post by ryanrosenberg »

Golran wrote:Due to a closer mirror at Maryland materializing, Duke is no longer interested in this site.
Same for UNC.
Ryan Rosenberg
North Carolina '16
ACF
The Goffman Prophecies
Quizbowl Detective Extraordinaire

Post by The Goffman Prophecies »

While Maryland would be closer for us, the fact that it's on a Sunday presents some schedule conflicts. I'm trying to shore up numbers on how many I'll be able to send to Athens, though I envision at least one team.
Dan Goff
HSQB sysadmin

Virginia Tech '13
South Carolina '15
and a couple other places
Not Thomas Dale HS

STAAATS
CSQuizJags
Tidus

Post by CSQuizJags »

The Motley Eye wrote:While Maryland would be closer for us, the fact that it's on a Sunday presents some schedule conflicts. I'm trying to shore up numbers on how many I'll be able to send to Athens, though I envision at least one team.
Thank you all for letting me know this. Given gas the way it is, closer is indeed better.

So far I have a lot of "interesteds" but haven't heard much committeds. I'm sure this will change in a week or so.
Last edited by CSQuizJags on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arthur Banks, Advisor
CSQuizJags
Tidus

Post by CSQuizJags »

With three weeks to go we have one confirmed team.* Please let me know ASAP what your team situation is. Thanks!

*There's no threat of a cancellation or such. I just wanted to start planning our rooms and readers. No worries.
Arthur Banks, Advisor
North_GA_ATeam
Wakka

Post by North_GA_ATeam »

Are we listed as NGA? If not, please add us.

I'll have a definite count by Wednesday or Thursday.
North Georgia College & State University Academic Team
Christopher Shull, President
[email protected]
CSQuizJags
Tidus

Post by CSQuizJags »

North_GA_ATeam wrote:Are we listed as NGA? If not, please add us.

What else would NGA stand for? You're on the list. Let me know your numbers soon.
Arthur Banks, Advisor
The Ununtiable Twine
Auron

CSQuizJags wrote:

What else would NGA stand for? You're on the list. Let me know your numbers soon.
Team Nigeria, of course. Regarding our situation, we just got our new batch of people in last Thursday so I'll need a little bit of time to ask.
Jake Sundberg
Louisiana, Alabama
retired
CSQuizJags
Tidus

Post by CSQuizJags »

CSQuizJags wrote:

Team Nigeria, of course. Regarding our situation, we just got our new batch of people in last Thursday so I'll need a little bit of time to ask.
In that case, I'll try to get team Uganda to see if they're interested. Let me know ASAP your numbers. Thanks!
Last edited by CSQuizJags on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Arthur Banks, Advisor
CSQuizJags
Tidus

Post by CSQuizJags »

New field update as of Sep 20
Arthur Banks, Advisor
CSQuizJags
Tidus

Post by CSQuizJags »

https://docs.google.com/a/clarke.k12.ga ... ZV81N3c6MQ

With two weeks to go, and after a little more GD training, here's the new registration link.

If it still doesn't work for you, email is still good. Thanks!
Arthur Banks, Advisor
CSQuizJags
Tidus

Post by CSQuizJags »

CSQuizJags wrote:
CSQuizJags wrote:

In that case, I'll try to get team Uganda to see if they're interested. Let me know ASAP your numbers. Thanks!
Team Uganda (UGA) has signed on.
Arthur Banks, Advisor
CSQuizJags
Tidus

Re: Illinois Novice SE Mirror (10-6-12) Athens GA

Post by CSQuizJags »

New field update as of Sep 28 with one week to go. It's shaping up to be a good event.

If there's anyone in the AHN/ATL area who'd like to come read, let me know. We'll pay with lunch.
Arthur Banks, Advisor
Rococo A Go Go
Auron

Post by Rococo A Go Go »

We'll definitely have a team for this, and we'll also bring a buzzer system.
Nicholas C
KQBA member
CSQuizJags
Tidus

Post by CSQuizJags »

Excellent. Thanks.
Arthur Banks, Advisor
CSQuizJags
Tidus

Post by CSQuizJags »

Emory is unable to come or field a team this semester so it looks like it'll be 15 teams. Format details TBD but could either be a 1xRR or SFRR with playoffs.
Arthur Banks, Advisor
CSQuizJags
Tidus

Re: IFT SE Mirror (10-6-12) Athens GA

Post by CSQuizJags »

South Carolina had to back, as did their two readers. If any of the teams listed can squeeze an extra reader, let me know and we'll work out a deal.
Arthur Banks, Advisor
jmannor2
Wakka

Re: IFT SE Mirror (10-6-12) Athens GA

Post by jmannor2 »

If I can get one more person on board, I will read for this. I will let you know ASAP.
Joey Mannor
DAR High School '11
Auburn '15