ACF Fall @ UIUC (11/4)

Old college threads.
Father of the Ragdoll
Rikku

ACF Fall @ UIUC (11/4)

Post by Father of the Ragdoll »

Hello everyone! The Academic Buzzer Team at UIUC is pleased to announce our mirror of 2017 ACF Fall on November 4th. I, Bradley McLain, will serve as TD. We are soft capping this event at 20 teams. If there is sufficient interest and staff available we will expand the field. For teams that wish to attend, please fill out the registration form found here:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... g/viewform. After you sign up, please send me an email at bamclai2 AT illinoius.edu so I can keep track of the field. More info on this set can be found herer http://www.hsquizbowl.org/forums/viewto ... =8&t=20229.

Fees:
Base fee: $135
Buzzer: -$5/functional system
Staffers: -$10/staffer
Shorthanded fee (teams of 1 or 2 players): $60
"New to Quizbowl" discount: $100

Packets:
Any team with at least two people on it who played a regular, collegiate, academic quizbowl tournament prior to September 1, 2016 is required to submit a half-packet, unless it is a high school team attending a high school-only mirror. If you have any questions about your team's submission status, please send an email to [email protected].

The submission schedule is as follows.
September 9: -$30
September 23: -$15 (-$30 if optional)
October 7: no penalty (-$15 if optional)
October 14: +$25
October 21: +$50
Further penalty for packets later than October 21.

If you have any questions about ACF Fall in general, please email [email protected]. If you have an questions specific to the Midwest Mirror here at UIUC, please email me.

Hope to see you there!
Last edited by Father of the Ragdoll on Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Brad Maclaine, McLain
(they/them)
The University of Texas at Austin - Ph.D. Human Development and Family Sciences, 202X; M.S. Social Work, 2021
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign - B.S. Psychology, 2019
Rockford Auburn High School - 2015
Father of the Ragdoll
Rikku

Re: ACF Fall @ UIUC (11/4)

Field [18/20]:
Chicago [5]
Illinois [5]
Knox [1]
Princeton [1]
Purdue [1]
WUSTL [5]
Last edited by Father of the Ragdoll on Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brad Maclaine, McLain
(they/them)
The University of Texas at Austin - Ph.D. Human Development and Family Sciences, 202X; M.S. Social Work, 2021
Father of the Ragdoll
Rikku

EDIT: The field is now closed. I will be sending out a logistics email tonight. If you do not receive one, please email me at bamclai2 AT illinois DOT edu
Brad Maclaine, McLain
(they/them)
Father of the Ragdoll
Rikku

Brad Maclaine, McLain
(they/them)
Father of the Ragdoll
Rikku

Congratulations to Chicago A for taking first in UG and overall and to Chicago C for winning D2. Chicago B got second and Illinois A got third.

Thank you to everyone who helped make this tournament happen and thank you to everyone who came and played!
Brad Maclaine, McLain
(they/them)