HSQBRank 2017-18: Now with a Patreon page!

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
AKKOLADE
Sin

HSQBRank 2017-18: Now with a Patreon page!

Post by AKKOLADE »

The rankings!
Patreon!

The rankings will be back this year. Preseason rankings will likely not be done until after I take the NAPLEX (hopefully later this month, maybe early September) so I can be licensed as a pharmacist, but they will be done before the end of September.

Note that your support on Patreon will be separate from any support I seek for the PACE Outreach Fund under the Monetizing my Madness fundraiser.
Fred Morlan
University of Kentucky CoP, 2017
International Quiz Bowl Tournaments, CEO, co-owner
former PACE member, president, etc.
former hsqbrank manager, former NAQT writer & subject editor, former hsqb Administrator/Chief Administrator
AKKOLADE
Sin

Re: HSQBRank 2017-18: Now with a Patreon page!

Post by AKKOLADE »

Does anyone know who's returning to St. Joseph (NJ version) this year? I'm specifically interested in this roster: https://www.naqt.com/stats/team-perform ... _id=118395
Fred Morlan
former hsqbrank manager, former NAQT writer & subject editor, former hsqb Administrator/Chief Administrator
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

I have placed 25 teams in order. I'm going to try to get it written up for posting by next weekend.
Fred Morlan
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

The preseason rankings are now available to patrons here!

I'll be posting the preseason rankings, with a full write up, to hsqbrank.com in about a week.
Fred Morlan
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

Fred Morlan
benmillerbenmiller
Lulu

Post by benmillerbenmiller »

Fred, I appreciate all the effort you put into these rankings, but some of your decisions border on indefensible. You can make arguments for and against most any team, but to say that neither DCC or Hunter is a Top 25 team is just unreasonable. Both have indisputable depth and experience, and just a few weeks ago at Glasgow DCC definitively beat three teams you ranked. It seems like much of your rankings stem from unduly obedience to a single statistical method rather than reality.
Ben Miller
Blair '18 | UChicago '22
NAQT Editor, ACF Member
Stained Diviner
Auron

Post by Stained Diviner »

When Fred's system differs from reality, I blame reality.
David Reinstein
Head Writer and Editor for Scobol Solo, Masonics, and IESA; TD for Scobol Solo and Reinstein Varsity; IHSSBCA Board Member; IHSSBCA Chair (2004-2014); PACE President (2016-2018)
1992 in spaceflight
Auron

Post by 1992 in spaceflight »

benmillerbenmiller wrote:Fred, I appreciate all the effort you put into these rankings, but some of your decisions border on indefensible. You can make arguments for and against most any team, but to say that neither DCC or Hunter is a Top 25 team is just unreasonable. Both have indisputable depth and experience, and just a few weeks ago at Glasgow DCC definitively beat three teams you ranked. It seems like much of your rankings stem from unduly obedience to a single statistical method rather than reality.
Because God forbid teams realize that Fred is providing a rough ranking as a tool for them to use to get funding from their administration. No, we should yell at someone doing a ranking on the internet for teams to receive more funding instead!
Jacob O'Rourke
Washington (MO) HS Assistant Coach (2014-Present); MOQBA Secretary (2015-Present)
Formerly: AQBL Administrator (2020-2023); HSAPQ Host Contact; NASAT Outreach Coordinator (2016 and 2017); Kirksville HS Assistant Coach (2012-2014); Truman State '14; and Pacific High (MO) '10

Like MOQBA on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
benmillerbenmiller
Lulu

As I opened my post with, I understand and appreciate the utility of Fred's rankings, but we all know they hold a far greater place in the QB community than offering a rough sketch. They are the most respected venue for team evaluation, and it shouldn't be heretical to point out when they're lacking. Having rankings that don't align with the actual HS quizbowl landscape serves no one well.
Ben Miller
Blair '18 | UChicago '22
NAQT Editor, ACF Member
Antrobus63
Wakka

Post by Antrobus63 »

Fred, I appreciate all the effort you put into these rankings, but some of your decisions border on indefensible. You can make arguments for and against most any team, but to say that neither DCC or Hunter is a Top 25 team is just unreasonable. Both have indisputable depth and experience, and just a few weeks ago at Glasgow DCC definitively beat three teams you ranked. It seems like much of your rankings stem from unduly obedience to a single statistical method rather than reality.
Because God forbid teams realize that Fred is providing a rough ranking as a tool for them to use to get funding from their administration. No, we should yell at someone doing a ranking on the internet for teams to receive more funding instead!
Speaking only for myself, while my team is ranked highly here...

- I have strongly encouraged both coaches' and students' polls on hsquizbowl.org as important alternatives to Fred's poll. I don't like the laziness and/or pettiness that shows up in some submissions to the subjective polls, but they're... subjective.

- My administration doesn't care about any of this. The school has pretty much no idea what we're doing.

- While I understand that Fred's system is based on past strength and that Luke left Hunter and DCC lost three guys... I would have thought that it would have been not that hard to plug in Daniel Ma, since he has similar strengths and a solid record to go on. Also, couldn't DCC's B team guys could have been added to Robert Crawford? I don't actually know how the system works.

- I wanted to see how Fred's rankings stacked up against the coaches' rankings, so I fell for Fred's clever get-funding-in exchange-for-early-viewing scheme! I apparently have no life of my own and care far too much about this crap.
Peter Schmidt
Columbia '84, Yale '88
Coach, Moravian Academy History Bowl 2020-23
Lehigh Valley Academy 2016-18
Pennsylvania NASAT '15, ‘18, ‘22, '23
Owner and Teacher, Prepare Test Preparation
Stained Diviner
Auron

Post by Stained Diviner »

When the preseason rankings came out last year, somebody pointed out that Fred had DCC above Dorman even though Dorman had just beaten DCC. It turned out that Fred's ranking was appropriate because DCC was an awesome team even if they did lose some matches at the beginning of the season.

Maybe he'll be right again, and maybe he'll be wrong this time. He'll come out with new rankings in a few months, and if there is evidence he is wrong then those rankings will reflect that evidence.
David Reinstein
Head Writer and Editor for Scobol Solo, Masonics, and IESA; TD for Scobol Solo and Reinstein Varsity; IHSSBCA Board Member; IHSSBCA Chair (2004-2014); PACE President (2016-2018)
Everything in the Whole Wide World
Wakka

Post by Everything in the Whole Wide World »

A thought: perhaps people should spend more time worrying about actually learning things and playing quizbowl then whether some person in Kentucky's system has ranked their team a spot or two higher than other teams very far away in drastically different circumstances, most of which they will never play. If you like Fred's rankings, read them, and if you don't like them, ignore them!
Ben Herman
Henderson High School (2007-2011) [West Chester, PA]
University of Delaware (2011-2015)
Penn State University (2015-Present)
Co-Founder and Director, Greater Pennsylvania Quizbowl Resource
benmillerbenmiller
Lulu

I think people should be able to criricize Fred's rankings without being dismissed out of hand as petty or obsessive. HSQBrank is a great resource for the community, but that doesn't mean it needs to be beyond reasonable critique. In this case, I think omitting two of the Preseason Poll's best five teams is worthy of at least talking about.

I also don't believe there's an equivalency between last year's DCC discussion and today's. DCC and Dorman were two top 10 teams (both in Fred's preseason rankings and at Nats) who played a single close game, while this year's DCC resoundingly bested a number of supposedly better teams while not even being ranked. From my perspective there's a pretty big difference between the two.
Ben Miller
Blair '18 | UChicago '22
NAQT Editor, ACF Member
bluejay123
Lulu

Post by bluejay123 »

Everything in the Whole Wide World wrote:A thought: perhaps people should spend more time worrying about actually learning things and playing quizbowl then whether some person in Kentucky's system has ranked their team a spot or two higher than other teams very far away in drastically different circumstances, most of which they will never play. If you like Fred's rankings, read them, and if you don't like them, ignore them!
I think this is solid advice for all rankings; take them with a grain of salt.
Jaya Alagar
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

Antrobus63 wrote: - My administration doesn't care about any of this. The school has pretty much no idea what we're doing.
I had a multiple email thread with yourself and your principal back in 2015 about your ranking then.
Fred Morlan
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

benmillerbenmiller wrote:Fred, I appreciate all the effort you put into these rankings, but some of your decisions border on indefensible. You can make arguments for and against most any team, but to say that neither DCC or Hunter is a Top 25 team is just unreasonable. Both have indisputable depth and experience, and just a few weeks ago at Glasgow DCC definitively beat three teams you ranked. It seems like much of your rankings stem from unduly obedience to a single statistical method rather than reality.
http://www.hsquizbowl.org/forums/viewto ... 18#p265318

http://www.hsquizbowl.org/forums/viewto ... 07#p265207

My life is a circle.
Fred Morlan
Father Comstock
Lulu

Post by Father Comstock »

The notable Eshaan Vakil defeated Hunter (2 time HSNCT champs) at PACE this past year. Why isn't he ranked Mr. Morlan!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ben Anthony
Harrison High School '17, Purdue University '21
I made this as a freshman, I realize my name is stupid. I never even played Bioshock.
Subotai the Valiant, Final Dog of War
Wakka

Post by Subotai the Valiant, Final Dog of War »

Because Eshaan went 2-4 in in his other prelim games at PACE and ended up in 59th at PACE and 98th at HSNCT. While it was very, very impressive, a single win doesn't by itself bump him up that many places.
Daniel, Hunter College High School '19, Yale '23
benmillerbenmiller
Lulu

Father Comstock wrote:The notable Eshaan Vakil defeated Hunter (2 time HSNCT champs) at PACE this past year. Why isn't he ranked Mr. Morlan!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am not talking about one game or one tournament. I am talking about two teams which a knowledgeable corps of voters deemed some of country's very best being excluded from our community's premier rankings for no legitimate reason beyond statistical procedure. If someone can offer a compelling argument as to why either Hunter or DCC is not one of the best 25 teams in the nation, I genuinely want to hear it. Without one, I think it's legitimate to question why they were left out.

To be clear, I do not play for Hunter. I do not play for DCC. I have no personal stake in the success or recognition of either club. All I want to do is express concerns over statistical decision-making which will possibly distort people's perceptions of this season's high school quizbowl landscape.
Ben Miller
Blair '18 | UChicago '22
NAQT Editor, ACF Member
Father Comstock
Lulu

benmillerbenmiller wrote:
Father Comstock wrote:The notable Eshaan Vakil defeated Hunter (2 time HSNCT champs) at PACE this past year. Why isn't he ranked Mr. Morlan!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am not talking about one game or one tournament. I am talking about two teams which a knowledgeable corps of voters deemed some of country's very best being excluded from our community's premier rankings for no legitimate reason beyond statistical procedure. If someone can offer a compelling argument as to why either Hunter or DCC is not one of the best 25 teams in the nation, I genuinely want to hear it. Without one, I think it's legitimate to question why they were left out.

To be clear, I do not play for Hunter. I do not play for DCC. I have no personal stake in the success or recognition of either club. All I want to do is express concerns over statistical decision-making which will possibly distort people's perceptions of this season's high school quizbowl landscape.
One day you will realize "statistical procedure" is in fact LEGITIMATE reason.
Ben Anthony
I made this as a freshman, I realize my name is stupid. I never even played Bioshock.
benmillerbenmiller
Lulu

Father Comstock wrote:

One day you will realize "statistical procedure" is in fact LEGITIMATE reason.
There's is nothing innately correct about the statistical design of Fred's rankings. He chooses to create ideally objective placements based on PPB and PPG share. Those stats hold no intractable bond with reality, in fact, they can easily be skewed by factors like the loss of several high-scoring players from a still-deep program. Fred reasonably says that there's no easy way to account for this, which I entirely understand, but that doesn't make the effect any less detrimental. Saying something is right because it's done a certain way is only as truthful as the method is accurate.
Ben Miller
Blair '18 | UChicago '22
NAQT Editor, ACF Member
El Salvadoreno
Rikku

Post by El Salvadoreno »

I don't presume to speak for Ben A., but I am pretty sure this was satire (not that the win wasn't impressive, it was).

I also think we can all be a little more grateful to Mr. Morlan for making these rankings. Do I agree with Mr. Morlan's rankings all the time: no. Do I enjoy them: yes. This is not the BCS rankings where they actual decide who gets into the QB championships, these are meant to rank teams for comparison's sake based on what we all consider to be the best method of statistical comparison out there. Mr. Morlan puts a lot of work into these rankings, and I for one am thankful.
Ricky "Slick Rick/Rico Suave" Rivera
Carmel Catholic- Class of '17
Notre Dame (Mendoza)- Class of '22

My Namesake
benmillerbenmiller
Lulu

I do appreciate Fred's rankings, as I have now pointed out repeatedly in this thread. However, my gratitude does not bar me from presenting concerns about his decisions. I don't agree that Fred's comparison methods are necessarily the best possible, and regardless of what semantics games we play, these rankings hold significant weight within high school quizbowl. Hunter and DCC are top ten quizbowl teams at the very least. We do no one any favors by ignoring their ultra-dubious exclusion out of blind faith in one person's considerable effort.
Ben Miller
Blair '18 | UChicago '22
NAQT Editor, ACF Member
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

Presuming DCC and Hunter are automatic top 25 teams in spite of their lost talent - 3/4 of an evenly distributed team for the former and one of the best players nationally in the latter case - is a dismissal of the importance of those players. Ma is very talented but his teams topped out at 121st prenationals. DCC B was 46th, but it's unclear how they'll mesh with Crawford.

It's not 2005. There's sufficient talent in the game that it's not automatic that teams in Hunter'sor DCC's positions shouldn't be assumed as constantly at the same talent level each year.

Additionally, I did not ignore either team. Both are in the group of teams to watch in the future, equivalent to a top 38 spot or whatever my cutoff was.

It would not shock me if either or both ends up in the top ten by seasons end. They're talented players with talented coaches.
Fred Morlan
Father Comstock
Lulu

El Salvadoreno wrote:
I don't presume to speak for Ben A., but I am pretty sure this was satire (not that the win wasn't impressive, it was).
Yeah, it definitely was. Eshaan is quite talented though... I unfortunately crossed paths with him at PACE as well. Did not think I would ever take an L to Nevada.
Ben Anthony
Antrobus63
Wakka

Post by Antrobus63 »

Antrobus63 wrote:
- My administration doesn't care about any of this. The school has pretty much no idea what we're doing.
I had a multiple email thread with yourself and your principal back in 2015 about your ranking then.
I wrote a very long response to this (as I am wont to do) but rather than bore everyone with the intricacies of how things really work at my kid's school, I'll just point out that we have had a new principal for the past year-plus. Also, while I certainly did encourage you to write to the principal, and was grateful you did so, your correspondence and rankings have had NO material or morale-boosting effect on our support within the school. That's not your fault. It's just a fact.
Peter Schmidt
Columbia '84, Yale '88
El Salvadoreno
Rikku

Post by El Salvadoreno »

benmillerbenmiller wrote:I do appreciate Fred's rankings, as I have now pointed out repeatedly in this thread. However, my gratitude does not bar me from presenting concerns about his decisions. I don't agree that Fred's comparison methods are necessarily the best possible, and regardless of what semantics games we play, these rankings hold significant weight within high school quizbowl. Hunter and DCC are top ten quizbowl teams at the very least. We do no one any favors by ignoring their ultra-dubious exclusion out of blind faith in one person's considerable effort.
Talk about semantics games, you put more words in my mouth than God did the prophets:

-I never said that you had to agree. I simply said we shoudl be grateful. And you keep saying your grateful, but when say your grateful and just complain the whole time about the gift, your not really that grateful.

- I also never said they weren't important. I said they weren't gospel. There will also be more rankings around mid-year when there have been more tournaments which will probably mean more. If DCC and Hunter are top 25 teams, they'll prove it. If not they won't. (No disrespect meant).

-Additionally, using a more subjective and biased poll (And I use bias in the statistical sense, due to the small sample size and the self-selection nature of the poll) to support your argument against Fred's ranking does not help your argument. (Not that I don't appreciate it, I think its interesting, it is just less useful since it will always favor big names on off years than local powerhouses like Wayzata and Fremd.)

-Everyone agrees aPPB is one of the best possible methods. That is why we hold the rankings in such high regard to begin with and use aPPB for seeding decisions.

My Namesake
benmillerbenmiller
Lulu

Ricky, someone can both appreciate Fred's energies and disagree with his results. It's not one or the other.

It is not that I lack awareness of teams like Wayzata or duPont Manual that Fred ranked so highly, I just don't think they're 20+ places better than Hunter or DCC. Both Wayzata and duPont finished behind Hunter A, Hunter B, DCC A, DCC B, and DCC C at HSNCT last year, and I think a holistic evaluation of returning talent still shows Hunter and DCC to have better teams entering this year. Not to say that Wayzata or duPont aren't solid teams with top-tier potential, I just think their current top 10 standing is statistical noise in Fred's formula.

As for the preseason poll, I think you are a bit too dismissive of its legitimacy. Gabe polled a reasonable number of extremely knowledgable people on high school quizbowl, and while biases and mistakes are clearly present, I think the poll presents a relatively accurate and informed take on HS quizbowl. I personally spent hours on my picks and wrote up a multi-page explanation for them, which is hardly just throwing together a list of names I recognized. I think the Preseason Poll offers a more accurate prediction of this season's best 25 teams than Fred does, but we will all have to wait and find out.
Ben Miller
Blair '18 | UChicago '22
NAQT Editor, ACF Member
El Salvadoreno
Rikku

Post by El Salvadoreno »

Ben,
If you had actually read my posts, you will know that I never said you could not disagree. Hell, I said I disagree sometimes. I simply said that you've made your point and you continuing to complain about it for whatever reason makes you look ungrateful and is not getting you anywhere. It is not the absolute travesty you melodramatically make it out to be.

By the way, having people volunteer to for your poll makes it a statistically bad poll as any basic stats class will teach you. The only way to get an unbiased poll is through an SRS or some form of it (like a stratified or clustered sample) which for quizbowl would be very difficult, ergo it is very hard to find/perform a statistically unbiased poll for quizbowl. That is why we have Fred's rankings.

My Namesake
benmillerbenmiller
Lulu

If the Preseason Poll was claiming to represent the predictive views of our entire community, then criticisms of sampling and methodology would be in order. But the Preseason Poll doesn't make those claims because it is not an opinion poll. It aggregates the views of many informed people solely as a means of easily communicating the predictions of that group. Just like the AP poll in college football, the Preseason Poll is not a sampled survey but is still a valid way of examining teams' perceived strengths.
Ben Miller
Blair '18 | UChicago '22
NAQT Editor, ACF Member
El Salvadoreno
Rikku

Post by El Salvadoreno »

benmillerbenmiller wrote:If the Preseason Poll was claiming to represent the predictive views of our entire community, then criticisms of sampling and methodology would be in order. But the Preseason Poll doesn't make those claims because it is not an opinion poll. It aggregates the views of many informed people solely as a means of easily communicating the predictions of that group. Just like the AP poll in college football, the Preseason Poll is not a sampled survey but is still a valid way of examining teams' perceived strengths.
That makes the assumption that people know every region pretty well, which is patently false (take for example the people that put Naperville N in the top 25 even though Jakob graduated). Morlan's rankings, as flawed as they may be, are better than simply a bunch of people's opinions, no matter what their tie to the community.

My Namesake
Wakka

Just to point out, my teams got to 121st place because:
1. I played in only around half the tournaments that Hunter B played.

2. Hunter B always has horrible PPBs (and, to some extent, variable performance) because we aren't a set team; we are just whoever shows up for a given tournament, so we don't cover categories well. I had literally 0 teammates in common between HSNCT and PACE, and we never played two tournaments the whole year with the same roster. Our PPBs in lit were always horrible on a regular basis due to my severe weakness in that category, which torpedoed our overall PPBs. But that is in no way indicative of how Hunter A will play this year. We have a very fine literature player in Chloe. And last year, when Hunter B was getting the luck of the draw and not getting lit bonuses, we played very well against teams ranked very high on Morlan rankings (e.g. playing Montgomery Blair within 1 tossup and soundly defeating Davis, both in the top 15).

3. If anyone wishes to get stats on how Hunter A this year might play, check on HFT of last year. We played with what will likely be our A team for much of this year, got second place, and had 22.84 PPB (after adjustment, 25.19) with 4 powers per game. I expect those numbers to rise with chemistry and an additional year of practice, and those stats were on a housewrite, which we usually do worse at.
username_crisis_averted
Lulu

Post by username_crisis_averted »

I'm confused as to why Adlai Stevenson didn't at least get an honorable mention in the rankings. At IHSSBCA Kickoff http://www.hsquizbowl.org/db/tournament ... iv_prelims Stevenson played with their approximate 2017-18 roster and got over 24 PPB on an IS-set, which should put them in the top 15 teams if projected aPPB is accurate.
Kevin Kodama
University of Washington '23
ryanrosenberg
Auron

Post by ryanrosenberg »

username_crisis_averted wrote:I'm confused as to why Adlai Stevenson didn't at least get an honorable mention in the rankings. At IHSSBCA Kickoff http://www.hsquizbowl.org/db/tournament ... iv_prelims Stevenson played with their approximate 2017-18 roster and got over 24 PPB on an IS-set, which should put them in the top 15 teams if projected aPPB is accurate.
From the looks of the stats, they were playing 5-on-5; that can't really be compared to regular quizbowl.
Ryan Rosenberg
North Carolina '16
ACF
El Salvadoreno
Rikku

Post by El Salvadoreno »

Granny Soberer wrote:
username_crisis_averted wrote:I'm confused as to why Adlai Stevenson didn't at least get an honorable mention in the rankings. At IHSSBCA Kickoff http://www.hsquizbowl.org/db/tournament ... iv_prelims Stevenson played with their approximate 2017-18 roster and got over 24 PPB on an IS-set, which should put them in the top 15 teams if projected aPPB is accurate.
From the looks of the stats, they were playing 5-on-5; that can't really be compared to regular quizbowl.
It was 5-on-5, like many other Illinois tournaments. While that is useful in state rankings (since our two main state championships our 5-on-5), the fifth player leads to a huge appb boost that makes it tough to use in national rankings.

My Namesake
username_crisis_averted
Lulu

Post by username_crisis_averted »

Granny Soberer wrote:
Ah, I suppose that makes sense.
Kevin Kodama
University of Washington '23
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

username_crisis_averted wrote:
Granny Soberer wrote:
Ah, I suppose that makes sense.
Actually, that's incorrect; I consider 5-on-5 tournaments just like "regular" tournaments.

I didn't consider this performance because it was Stevenson's 9th best performance on the season. I looked at over 100 teams (counting A, B, etc separately) for the preseason rankings. If I went this deep into every team - assuming every team played that many tournaments, I'd be looking at 900 stat lines - I probably would have never finished the rankings.
Fred Morlan
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

New rankings with a top 35 are out now. https://www.patreon.com/posts/10-2-17-rankings-14668276

Public edition comes out Wednesday afternoon.
Fred Morlan
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

Fred Morlan
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

New rankings are out on Patreon! It's a top 40! https://www.patreon.com/posts/14835219

They'll be released publicly on Saturday.
Fred Morlan
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

Fred Morlan
Wakka

Since this news is bound to get spread further and further, and more and more questions are coming my way, I might as well tell it to all: Due to a bad concussion, I am out for the first portion of the season until at least December. I hope to be back for Columbia Winter, but even when I return, I will likely not be at full strength until February or March. In the meantime, of course Hunter A will be ranked comparatively worse, but I should be fully back by nats.
nsb2
Lulu

Post by nsb2 »

Subotai the Valiant, Final Dog of War wrote:Since this news is bound to get spread further and further, and more and more questions are coming my way, I might as well tell it to all: Due to a bad concussion, I am out for the first portion of the season until at least December. I hope to be back for Columbia Winter, but even when I return, I will likely not be at full strength until February or March. In the meantime, of course Hunter A will be ranked comparatively worse, but I should be fully back by nats.
Hope you get better!
Pranav Sivakumar
Barrington Station MS '13, Barrington High School --> IMSA '17
UC Berkeley '21
Antrobus63
Wakka

Post by Antrobus63 »

Yes, Daniel, get well soon!
Peter Schmidt
Columbia '84, Yale '88
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

Dang Daniel, I hope you're better soon.

New rankings are now out at Patreon. As a reminder, for just $5 a month you get access to the rankings early plus exclusive podcasts. If you just want to treat it like a tip jar and give a dollar or two a month, that's fine as well! You'll be thanked on every single post and podcast for as long as you're a patron.

The rankings will be posted publicly Saturday afternoon. I'll be traveling at that time, though, so I won't be able to post a reminder until Sunday.
Fred Morlan
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

New rankings are out! The list expands to 50 teams. We get a new number one, which I was not expecting this early, and we also get two new teams in the top 10.

You can subscribe today for instant access to the rankings. They will be posted publicly on Thursday on hsqbrank.com.
Fred Morlan
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

Fred Morlan
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

The rankings are up to the top 55, which can be found to early access subscribers at https://www.patreon.com/posts/15169513
Fred Morlan
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

Fred Morlan
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

New Top 70 is on my Patreon here.

They'll be publicly available on Thursday here.
Fred Morlan