Missouri S&T Collegiate Novice - Sept. 23, 2017

Old college threads.
rmmpc7
Kimahri

Missouri S&T Collegiate Novice - Sept. 23, 2017

Post by rmmpc7 »

The Missouri University of Science and Technology is proud to announce that we will be hosting a mirror of NAQT's collegiate novice tournament on Saturday, September 23rd. We will be using the Collegiate Novice Series #168C set.

Time and Place
The tournament will take place in Butler Carlton Hall. Registration will begin in Butler Carlton 216 at 8 AM, we'll have an introductory meeting around 8:45, and we plan to start the first round by 9.

Cost
We will be charging a flat $70 entry fee for teams with two or more players and $35 for teams of two or fewer.
Please bring checks made out to Missouri S&T ACO on the day of the tournament. There will be discounts as follows:
-$5 per complete, functioning buzzer system
-$10 per moderator

Registration
To register, please send an email to [email protected] with the number of teams, buzzers, and staffers you will be bringing.

If you have any questions, please email [email protected]. Thank you very much, and we hope to see you there!
Rachel Million
Missouri S&T
rmmpc7
Kimahri

Re: Missouri S&T Collegiate Novice - Sept. 23, 2017

Post by rmmpc7 »

MS&T B went 4-1 in the playoffs to clear the field to win our Collegiate Novice mirror. Because we did not have enough packets, we did not play an advantaged final. Thank you to all who attended and helped staff our tournament! Stats can be found here: http://www.hsquizbowl.org/db/tournaments/4616/
Rachel Million
Missouri S&T
Jeremy Gibbs Paradox
Rikku

Re: Missouri S&T Collegiate Novice - Sept. 23, 2017

Post by Jeremy Gibbs Paradox »

It was with great pleasure I got to read at Missouri S&T's first tournament in years today as it was VERY good! Rachel was a strong, confident TD who had a firm grasp on what she was doing the whole time and ran an excellent 12 team event with 10 rounds done by 4:15. Congrats to Mo S&T on their win and for holding an excellent start to this new year! I look forward to many more successful trips to Rolla in the near future!
TINA! BRING ME THE AXE!!!!

Sean Phillips
Boonville HS 00
WUSTL 04
SLU Law 07
Member MOQBA 2008-present
Is it wrong I like Boonville most of those 3?:)