Borderlands/Skyrim Niche Packets

Old college threads.
Krik? Krik?! KRIIIIK!!!
Rikku

Borderlands/Skyrim Niche Packets

Post by Krik? Krik?! KRIIIIK!!! »

Hello adventurers of Pandora and Tamriel (sorry)! To practice question writing and to have some fun with two of my favorite titles, I'm currently in the process of writing a 20/20 packet about the Borderlands series in hype for the 3rd game with plans to make a similar packet for Skyrim content afterwards. I am about halfway done with the Borderlands packet right now, so I do not want to change its format, but I was wondering whether people would want the Skyrim packet to be all tossups, which is a common format I've seen. I just want the packets to be as enjoyable as possible!

I know everyone will be busy the next weeks with different Nationals, but I'd love to host a reading of the Borderlands packet sometime in June and then the Skyrim packet later on this summer. Let me know if you have any questions!
Ganon Evans
Misconduct Representative
ACF President, PACE VP of Editing, MOQBA
Francis Howell High School 2018, University of Iowa 2021
Jack
Lulu

Re: Borderlands/Skyrim Niche Packets

Post by Jack »

I think one could write some great bonuses in the Skyrim packet. Do you plan to upload the packets online afterwards?
Jack
Bermudian Springs HS
Princeton University '21
Krik? Krik?! KRIIIIK!!!
Rikku

Re: Borderlands/Skyrim Niche Packets

Post by Krik? Krik?! KRIIIIK!!! »

jacke wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 10:41 am I think one could write some great bonuses in the Skyrim packet. Do you plan to upload the packets online afterwards?
Yes! I do plan on uploading the packets. I would love to work together on writing the Skyrim questions and maybe we can make into a couple packets versus the oneshot I had in mind. That would be awesome! PM if you're interested, thanks!
Ganon Evans
Misconduct Representative
ACF President, PACE VP of Editing, MOQBA
Francis Howell High School 2018, University of Iowa 2021